Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    I think Xena is next.
    Nice! Is that a whole series watch. I wish there was a Farscape season 5 too.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Mmmmh yeah. I'm almost halfway through the show and hate the idea of it ending...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        Nice! Is that a whole series watch. I wish there was a Farscape season 5 too.
        Xena is slowly being re-released on DVD season by season. Season 2 just came out this year.

I think just about everyone would have loved a season 5.

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        Mmmmh yeah. I'm almost halfway through the show and hate the idea of it ending...
        I know how you feel.
        sigpic

Comment

Phew. The season 2 finale was quite something...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
            Xena is slowly being re-released on DVD season by season. Season 2 just came out this year.

I think just about everyone would have loved a season 5.
            I have them all on the older dvds.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              I have them all on the older dvds.
              I'm not really sure what they did. I think they decided to re-issue them.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                All you can do is enjoy what you have left. Farscape was a very special show, and we were truly blessed with four amazing seasons and a wonderful mini-series to wrap it up.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The mini-series felt alot like a movie. I loved that. Farscape on a very epic scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    The mini-series felt alot like a movie. I loved that. Farscape on a very epic scale.
                    Indeed it did. I think, considering the circumstances, they did a wonderful job with Peacekeeper Wars.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Honestly, I really don't see any show really topping Farscape for me. It may always be my all-time favorite show.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Honestly, I really don't see any show really topping Farscape for me. It may always be my all-time favorite show.
                        I think for me time will tell. It definitely is one of my top 5 favorite shows of all time. (But I find Doctor Who hard to top at the moment. )

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          I think for me time will tell. It definitely is one of my top 5 favorite shows of all time. (But I find Doctor Who hard to top at the moment. )
                          I just think that Farscape was so original for its time. They really did things different, and amazingly so.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It would be even more original today. In the 1990s the networks were still willing to take risks, say with Babylon 5 for example.
                            sigpic

Comment

Farscape as a TV show may have been cut short, but it impacted me greatly, even to this day. That is why I still like to discuss it daily. Farscape is 4 seasons worth of some of the best television ever made IMO.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                Farscape as a TV show may have been cut short, but it impacted me greatly, even to this day. That is why I still like to discuss it daily. Farscape is 4 seasons worth of some of the best television ever made IMO.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X