No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad to hear that you are enjoying things so much thus far. Farscape really is amazing, isn't it?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      Almost finished with Season Two, I'm moving kinda slow but I am just loving it! Scorpius is sooooo cooooool! Chiana is definitely becoming one of my favorites. Ben Browder's acting is amazing. This show is just getting better and better!

Spoiler:
      Just finished the three parter dealing with Crichton getting married to the princess and being frozen in stone(Look at the Princess). Pretty neat stuff, I find Chiana and D'argo to be... odd as I guess I was wrong in my assumption D'argo thought Chiana as a daughter.
      i thought chiana/d'argo was weird at first aswell but i grew to like them together
      sigpic
      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I am glad to hear that you are enjoying things so much thus far. Farscape really is amazing, isn't it?
        Yes, one of the best shows I have ever seen. Easily in my top 5. I cannot believe it has taken this long for me to see it.

Comment

Almost finished with Season Two, I'm moving kinda slow but I am just loving it! Scorpius is sooooo cooooool! Chiana is definitely becoming one of my favorites. Ben Browder's acting is amazing. This show is just getting better and better!

Spoiler:
          Just finished the three parter dealing with Crichton getting married to the princess and being frozen in stone(Look at the Princess). Pretty neat stuff, I find Chiana and D'argo to be... odd as I guess I was wrong in my assumption D'argo thought Chiana as a daughter.
          Ah Look at the Princess. This is where John starts going crazy for reasons I will not say so you don't get spoiled. Also first time seeing a Scarran which are a pretty cool enemy. And this line cracked my up the first time I saw it.
          D'Argo: Well, now I can only speak truth, and that comes as good and bad news.
          John: All right, give me the bad news first.
          D'Argo: The bad news is that you're married, and you must endure as a statue for eighty cycles in a strange world.
          John: What's the good news?
          D'Argo: Chiana and I are having fantastic sex.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Finally got one of my co-workers into the show.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Ah Look at the Princess. This is where John starts going crazy for reasons I will not say so you don't get spoiled. Also first time seeing a Scarran which are a pretty cool enemy. And this line cracked my up the first time I saw it.
              Hehe, I did kinda expect D'argo to say something like that. I think the poses Crichton made after that was pretty funny too.

Comment

Yes, one of the best shows I have ever seen. Easily in my top 5. I cannot believe it has taken this long for me to see it.
                I thought the same thing. But the fun part for you is to know that it gets even better. S2 ender 'Die Me Dichotomy' one of the best episodes of the series.

Have you seen 'Won't Get Fooled Again' yet? One of weirdest eps of any show I've seen, and also a damn good episode too.
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post

Have you seen 'Won't Get Fooled Again' yet? One of weirdest eps of any show I've seen, and also a damn good episode too.
                  That's the episode I will be watching next(at least I think it is on the DVD I'm about to start)!

Comment

Hey, better late than never. At least you are watching it now.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That's the episode I will be watching next(at least I think it is on the DVD I'm about to start)!
                      Enjoy it! It is a wild one.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Enjoy it! It is a wild one.
                        It goes by so fast!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                          It goes by so fast!

You can impose, upon yourself, a 'reward' system in regard to watching:
                          example: no workout, no Farscape.
                          Lasts longer that way. Sorta.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post

Nice! Wish I thought of that before.
                              sigpic

Comment

So, watched "Wont get Fooled Again"....definitely one of if not the most wackiest episode of any TV series that I remember seeing. I loved it!

I lost it when Aeryn...or Doctor whateverhernamewas went and said "boogie woogie." Its definitely a episode I will love rewatching! Crais was hilarious too, "come on Toto."

Comment

Working...
                                X