Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
    I think I could see more of a similarity between Vala and Rygel... I wonder how those two would get along?
    I actually saw a bit of Vala in Jool, as strange as that is.

Comment

I think I could see more of a similarity between Vala and Rygel... I wonder how those two would get along?
      They would probably team up on some caper or something.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        They would probably team up on some caper or something.
        Hehehe, which would probably end w/ SG-1 and Moya's crew working together to free them from some high security facility.
        (unless it's SG-1/the SGC that detains the two in the first place... )
        sigpic

Comment

Hehehe, which would probably end w/ SG-1 and Moya's crew working together to free them from some high security facility.
          (unless it's SG-1/the SGC that detains the two in the first place... )
          LMAO!! I totally agree.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I finally have all of the Starburst DVDs of coarse they rereleased FS while I was doing this
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              I finally have all of the Starburst DVDs of coarse they rereleased FS while I was doing this
              Congratulations!

It certainly feels good when you complete your collection. No matter what edition you complete it with.
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                Congratulations!

It certainly feels good when you complete your collection. No matter what edition you complete it with.
                I second that. At least you now have all the episodes. That is what matters the most.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I second that. At least you now have all the episodes. That is what matters the most.
                  sigpic

Comment

Owning Farscape in any form is something to be proud of IMO.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

*frell* just wrote an intro, then lost it

Hi all, I was surfing through the forum and discovered the Farscape threads.

I've just finished my second watch through, I cannot remember where it finished when it aired down here - mind you that was a fair few years ago Can't wait until I can afford to get them on dvd. (and the cartoons etc).

My favourite character would be Crichton. I loved the way Ben portrayed him and I loved the chemistry between John & Aeryn. Fav episode um...Meltdown (is that the Siren Star ep?). I didn't really like Scratch 'n' Sniff. I struggled to watch the death scenes in Die Me Dichotemy and IP IA - they were so sad.

I loved the lack of accents (for me) I found it really made Ben's american drawl really stand out.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by ktebid View Post

I've just finished my second watch through, I cannot remember where it finished when it aired down here - mind you that was a fair few years ago Can't wait until I can afford to get them on dvd. (and the cartoons etc).

My favourite character would be Crichton. I loved the way Ben portrayed him and I loved the chemistry between John & Aeryn. Fav episode um...Meltdown (is that the Siren Star ep?). I didn't really like Scratch 'n' Sniff. I struggled to watch the death scenes in Die Me Dichotemy and IP IA - they were so sad.

I loved the lack of accents (for me) I found it really made Ben's american drawl really stand out.
                        Welcome to our humble thread. We hope you enjoy your stay.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Greetings.

============

I just watched the Premiere and "Bad Timing" back-to-back. Would have watched The Peacekeeper Wars, but it was getting a little late for it.

I really love seeing how much the characters changed over the years. Especially John, Aeryn, and D'Argo, and the relationships between them.
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                            Greetings.

============

I just watched the Premiere and "Bad Timing" back-to-back. Would have watched The Peacekeeper Wars, but it was getting a little late for it.

I really love seeing how much the characters changed over the years. Especially John, Aeryn, and D'Argo, and the relationships between them.
                            lol, The premiere is a fantastic episode, I think it really sets up the series. Bad Timing...gosh I couldn't believe the ending I'm so glad they were able to do the PKW. I'm almost tempted to watch a few eps again, but I don't want to go over my download limit.

Comment

lol, The premiere is a fantastic episode, I think it really sets up the series. Bad Timing...gosh I couldn't believe the ending I'm so glad they were able to do the PKW. I'm almost tempted to watch a few eps again, but I don't want to go over my download limit.
                              You know it is almost worth it.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

oh yes I know, very worth it, and now with hubby back at work I have the computer all to myself, so there is really only me to worry about...perhaps just 1more bitty episode

Comment

Working...
                                X