Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    I'm well into S4 now of my rewatch and after watching S3 I realized (again) just how underused and appreciated Jool was. Yes I know that scream of her's was annoying, but dudes, it melted METAL. How cool is that? Especially when you're in metal handcuffs?
    Yeah, the scream could come in handy occasionally. But still, it was just plain annoying most of the time.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm well into S4 now of my rewatch and after watching S3 I realized (again) just how underused and appreciated Jool was. Yes I know that scream of her's was annoying, but dudes, it melted METAL. How cool is that? Especially when you're in metal handcuffs?
      I wasn't really holding out hope of my girl getting into Farscape either. I thought I got lucky enough with her liking SG-1. But, she is the one who mentioned it, so, I jumped at the opportunity.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Yeah, the scream could come in handy occasionally. But still, it was just plain annoying most of the time.
        Yes it was annoying...and I think that's why they did it. I just feel bad that so many fans hated her (and unfortunately some of them let that spill over to Tammy McIntosh). They did eventually tone down the screaming.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Yes it was annoying...and I think that's why they did it. I just feel bad that so many fans hated her (and unfortunately some of them let that spill over to Tammy McIntosh). They did eventually tone down the screaming.
          I didn't actually hate Jool. She was just very far from being a favorite of mine on the show.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i loved jool the scream was annoying but it did get dialed down.she was agood character and iwas sad with pkw and how her story ended.
            also fifth good luck with your farscape re watch hope you get your girl into it like you want to.

Comment

I really didn't like her, though my stance has softened some. It seemed like her abilities were sort of throw away add on superpowers.

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                i loved jool the scream was annoying but it did get dialed down.she was agood character and iwas sad with pkw and how her story ended.
                also fifth good luck with your farscape re watch hope you get your girl into it like you want to.
                Thanks, so do I. I am feeling pretty good about the chances though. She loves Claudia and Ben from SG-1, so, that helps some. That, and she loves the idea of the love story that develops between John and Aeryn.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This evening we watched "I, ET". She said she liked it, so things appear to be going well thus far.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This evening we watched "I, ET". She said she liked it, so things appear to be going well thus far.
                    The commentary on I, E.T is HILARIOUS! Claudia and Anthony. I know most fans love the Claudia/Ben commentaries...but this one. Cracks me up every time.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

The commentary on I, E.T is HILARIOUS! Claudia and Anthony. I know most fans love the Claudia/Ben commentaries...but this one. Cracks me up every time.
                      Of all my favorite shows, the Farscape commentaries, IMO, are the best.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

My fiancee has now seen "Exodus From Genesis" and "Throne For a Loss". She really enjoyed "Throne For a Loss" tonight. I am so glad I can share this show with her, and she seems to be liking things thus far.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

My fiancee has now seen "Exodus From Genesis" and "Throne For a Loss". She really enjoyed "Throne For a Loss" tonight. I am so glad I can share this show with her, and she seems to be liking things thus far.

That's good.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                            That's good.
                            Have you watched any episodes lately?
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Have you watched any episodes lately?
                              I haven't. I've been watching SGA from the beginning since I missed the first two season and huge chunks of season 3.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yesterday, I watched "Mental as Anything". Nice that they had an episode with D'Argo and Macton.
                                sigpic
                                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
                                X