Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
    I liked her in the end. At first I thought she was fricking annoying. With her screaming...

Apparently the way we feel about Jool is the way some people felt about Vala. But I loved Vala from the start! She's amazing.
    I loved Vala from the outset but that maybe something with being a massive farscape fan and just wanting to see more CB on my tv.
    sigpic

Comment

Heh. Maybe.

Well I saw SG1 first so I automatically liked Aeryn from the beginnning because it was CB. Although in the end, Pilot is my favourite character. He's just so sweet!

Comment

Heh. Maybe.

Well I saw SG1 first so I automatically liked Aeryn from the beginnning because it was CB. Although in the end, Pilot is my favourite character. He's just so sweet!
        I was the other way round, farscape first and then Sg1. Pilot is incredible, my favourite character would have to be Dargo however with Scorpius just behind.
        sigpic

Comment

Scorpius was just EPIC. Harvey was funny. xD

D'argo.... man he was amazing. I love most of the characters... I even sorta like Sikozu!

Comment

Scorpius was just EPIC. Harvey was funny. xD

D'argo.... man he was amazing. I love most of the characters... I even sorta like Sikozu!
            Harvey now he was an incredible character, i suppose the most important character all along however was Moya.
            sigpic

Comment

I started watching SG1 and FarScape at the same time. Season 8 of SG1 and Season 1 of FS. FS was already my top favorite show by the time Claudia's first SG1 episode came on.

Pilot was instantly my favorite character. Him and Moya both.
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I liked Talyn too! He had spunk!

Comment

I liked Talyn too! He had spunk!
                  Talyn and Crais, what a team.
                  sigpic

Comment

Indeed. Those two... are like PB&J.

Comment

Indeed. Those two... are like PB&J.
                      I loved the whole look of Talyn, just how different he was to Moya.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                        I loved the whole look of Talyn, just how different he was to Moya.
                        Crais drove me insane but he wasn't the worst. Scorpius will always get my vote for being awesome. Face it, no-one else can pull of black PVC/leather and Hawaiin shirts. Ever.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                          Talyn and Crais, what a team.
                          Indeed they were. And what a sacrifice they made in the end too. I never would have thought Crais capable of that. He really did change a lot over the seasons.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Epideme View Post
                            Crais drove me insane but he wasn't the worst. Scorpius will always get my vote for being awesome. Face it, no-one else can pull of black PVC/leather and Hawaiin shirts. Ever.
                            I agree 1000000000%. Although Crais grew on me quite a bit.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Indeed they were. And what a sacrifice they made in the end too. I never would have thought Crais capable of that. He really did change a lot over the seasons.
                            He did. I was shocked that he was willing to do that. but that just adds depth to his character, and I like that.

Comment

He did. I was shocked that he was willing to do that. but that just adds depth to his character, and I like that.
                              A whole lot of depth. What a two-parter that was.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Indeed he did.
                                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
                                X