Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
    that really was absolutley hilarious
    Indeed it was great! was laughing so much on that epi! God I have to look that today!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
    http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

I used to have that episode on ancient videotape, but my video recorder was junked last year and my videotapes had to get passed on to secondhand shops, including the Farscape ones I had. So I haven't seen that one for ages, I'd forgotten about Rygel getting stuck - I do have the Season 2 book, but that mainly focuses on D'Argo's little adventure Once I've finished watched my Season 1 DVD set, I'll buy Season 2 on Amazon or something - it's quite a cheap price there

Two days ago I watched 'Til The Blood Runs Clear - Rorf and Rorg were really funny and I wouldn't mind being Zhaan to see what those photogasms of hers were like. Oh and Furlow - what a great character
      Newly liberated multi-thunker
      http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
      Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
        I used to have that episode on ancient videotape, but my video recorder was junked last year and my videotapes had to get passed on to secondhand shops, including the Farscape ones I had. So I haven't seen that one for ages, I'd forgotten about Rygel getting stuck - I do have the Season 2 book, but that mainly focuses on D'Argo's little adventure Once I've finished watched my Season 1 DVD set, I'll buy Season 2 on Amazon or something - it's quite a cheap price there

Two days ago I watched 'Til The Blood Runs Clear - Rorf and Rorg were really funny and I wouldn't mind being Zhaan to see what those photogasms of hers were like. Oh and Furlow - what a great character
        Yeah, she was pretty great. Until "Infinite Possibilities Part 2 : Icarus Abides", anyway.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
          that really was absolutley hilarious
          Rygel always was good for comic relief.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Rygel always was good for comic relief.
            he really was. He always made me laugh.
            thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Well, this evening my lady and I watched "Crackers Don't Matter". She was blown away at how funny it was, and how crazy they all came off as. She could easily see how this was one of my many favorites.

Crichton - "Where's my damn ice cream?"
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, this evening my lady and I watched "Crackers Don't Matter". She was blown away at how funny it was, and how crazy they all came off as. She could easily see how this was one of my many favorites.

Gotta say my fav is "Flat butted Peacekeeper skank." I know some find it crude but really it's pretty funny considering that he's so damn hot for Aeryn.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

My favorite bit from "Crackers Don't Matter" would probably be where they're dressing up Crichton to protect him from T'raltixx.
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                    My favorite bit from "Crackers Don't Matter" would probably be where they're dressing up Crichton to protect him from T'raltixx.
                    Yes me to, I always thinking of He-Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Nanjana View Post
                      Yes me to, I always thinking of He-Man!
                      He looked hilarious!!
                      Just loved how Rygel couldn't stop eating, he's funny beyond description!
                      sigpic
                      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Yes Rygel is great, Love to see how he can change! He can be a smart guy!

Comment

Welp, I just finished my Farscape viewing. From Premiere to Peacekeeper Wars, Part 2, all in the past three weeks. Loved it all, start to finish. It's a damn shame this show isn't around anymore, but unlike my other favourite F-starting Sci-Fi, Firefly, it had a very good run. Firefly was 13 episodes of very-near brilliance, and this was 88 (Or 92, if the PK Wars counts as four altogether). Some were hits, some were misses (Talking the Stone comes to mind...), some insanely zany and awesome (Scratch 'n Sniff and Crackers Don't Matter), and the big finales were just some of the best frelling Sci-Fi I've ever seen (Die Me, Dichotomy... holy hezmana)!

Characters were all awesome. Crichton and Aeryn, favourite romance this side of... I'll get back to that one!; D'Argo, who was probably my favourite character; Scorpius... ahh... Scorpius/Harvey, how fun! Zhann, Chiana, Rygel, Pilot, Jool, Stark ("My side, your side!") were all cool.

So, yeah, I'm here to show my appreciation for it! A fun ride from start to finish. Highly recommend it to anyone and everyone who's crazy enough to read this thread without watching the series first!
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

i love his whole rant about ice cream in that episode,it was freaking hilarious...ben browder was awesome in that episode.

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                            Gotta say my fav is "Flat butted Peacekeeper skank." I know some find it crude but really it's pretty funny considering that he's so damn hot for Aeryn.
                            lol that really was hilarious....i dont find it crude at all,it was just funny because of wat you said....he was so damn into her.

you mean when they learned humans are superior?

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                            He looked hilarious!!
                            Just loved how Rygel couldn't stop eating, he's funny beyond description!
                            yup gotta love sparky!

Comment

That whole part is amazing, especially how John takes that stance toward the end, with D'Argo's Qualta Blade held high. Then Aeryn says, "We are going to die." Great stuff!
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                                Welp, I just finished my Farscape viewing. From Premiere to Peacekeeper Wars, Part 2, all in the past three weeks. Loved it all, start to finish. It's a damn shame this show isn't around anymore, but unlike my other favourite F-starting Sci-Fi, Firefly, it had a very good run. Firefly was 13 episodes of very-near brilliance, and this was 88 (Or 92, if the PK Wars counts as four altogether). Some were hits, some were misses (Talking the Stone comes to mind...), some insanely zany and awesome (Scratch 'n Sniff and Crackers Don't Matter), and the big finales were just some of the best frelling Sci-Fi I've ever seen (Die Me, Dichotomy... holy hezmana)!

Characters were all awesome. Crichton and Aeryn, favourite romance this side of... I'll get back to that one!; D'Argo, who was probably my favourite character; Scorpius... ahh... Scorpius/Harvey, how fun! Zhann, Chiana, Rygel, Pilot, Jool, Stark ("My side, your side!") were all cool.

So, yeah, I'm here to show my appreciation for it! A fun ride from start to finish. Highly recommend it to anyone and everyone who's crazy enough to read this thread without watching the series first!
                                I am really glad to hear your Farscape journey was an enjoyable one. Ever consider checking out the comics they are doing now?
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X