X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    I can not believe no one mentioned MY two favorite scenes:
    Spoiler:

Aeryn & Crais in Nerve - when she basically fries his brain in the Aurora Chair. That scene blew me away! Claudia and Lani are both so powerful in that scene.

Aeryn & Pilot in The Way We Weren't - when Aeryn askes her to take the journey with her.

There are more scenes I like, both those two stand out alone in my mind as two of the best FS scenes ever.
    I mentioned the first one! It was actually in the second part, "The Hidden Memory", where Aeryn tells him, "I will make you watch your life."

And, I mentioned the second one part two as Pilot's confession.

sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
      I mentioned the first one! It was actually in the second part, "The Hidden Memory", where Aeryn tells him, "I will make you watch your life."

And, I mentioned the second one part two as Pilot's confession.

Sorry, but some of the lists were rather long and the spacing was such that it made it hard for me to see which scenes folks were talking about.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Yeah, I love their friendship...it's one of my favorite TV friendships in general. When I think of them, I always think about the end of "Revenging Angel" when John's floating outside the window and D'Argo is apologizing....then they do this hand thing through the glass

-Stef
        Ah, yes Revenging Angel ... such a great episode. Very quirky. John and D'Argo are great with Scratch 'n Sniff as well. They're very much like brothers/siblings in that episode. Great relationship.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
          In answer to this
          Spoiler:
          The actual line is "I meant what I said ... didn't say". Earlier in the episode John tries to tell Aeryn that he loves her but she says "No .. you don't", with this soft look on her face that implied she already knew.

http://www.farscape-caps.com/

For mostly Ben / Crichton pics
          http://www.crash-debris.com/SCI.html
          Great! Thanks for it all!!

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
          Hmmmm.... two I can think of at the moment (coz my list continually changes ) A Human Reaction, all of it, and the ep were they all switch bodies (ep title has escaped me ) where John's in Aeryn's body and prancing around with her shirt open... oh, and when Rygel's in Johns body and has to go to the bathroom.
          Oh man, that epi had me cracked up all through it!!!

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
          a d'argo chiana ship one would be cute

lol, and a pilot'/Aeryn one...I thought they always had something
          I love the bond between Aeryn and Pilot!!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          LOVE this scene. It's just....there are no words for how funny it was. Especially when John goes "Oh, no" and D'Argo responds in a deep voice "Oh, yes." Priceless.

Speaking of those two, I watched all of season two recently and I realized that there are a lot of what could be interpreted as slashy moments between John and D'Argo. Were/are there a lot of slashers out there? I guess that moment and the moment in "Out of Their Minds" pop into my head (Chiana as D'Argo feeling up Rygel as John).

-Stef
          I bet there are, they'd be easy to slash, that's for sure!

Okay, I've still got from the last epi in Season 2 on to watch, but here is my list sofar!

Spoiler:

Premiere: John's first look around Moya

Back and Back and Back to the Future: "Ask me later. Just ask me later when I’ve got more time. Of course I could be dead three or four times by the time you ask."

Thank God it's Friday, Again: Aeryn's whole use of the word 'woody'

They've Got a Secret: The whole dang epi!!

Rhapsody in Blue: Again, loved the whole thing, although all of john's sections with his ex, they brought a great depth to his character.

The Flax: Finding out that the dude was actually a dudette!! LMAO

A Human Reaction: Again, the whole thing

Through the Looking Glass: ...One mippippippi...two mippippippi

Family Ties: I just loved the whole team dynamic in that one. The way it showed how much they really cared for each other even that early in the game!

Okay, that's season 1, I'll do season 2 at another time!
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Oh Oh Oh Sweet Jeebus!!!!!

Watching 'Die Me Dichotomy'
            Spoiler:
            I was totally squeeing during John and Aeryn's conversation
            "I would be lost with out you"
            "Then you'll never be lost"
            "No matter what happens, you have worked your way into my heart"
            "and you've shown me I have one"
            "I love you"
            "I love you too"
            TOTALLY a beautiful scene!!! Then BAM!!! He just slams her head against the wall!! OMG!!.....
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
              Oh Oh Oh Sweet Jeebus!!!!!

Watching 'Die Me Dichotomy'
              Spoiler:
              I was totally squeeing during John and Aeryn's conversation
              "I would be lost with out you"
              "Then you'll never be lost"
              "No matter what happens, you have worked your way into my heart"
              "and you've shown me I have one"
              "I love you"
              "I love you too"
              TOTALLY a beautiful scene!!! Then BAM!!! He just slams her head against the wall!! OMG!!.....
              Ah, but you forgot my favorite part...
              Spoiler:
              the licking of her face!!!
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

If you thought that was crazy, wait til you get to season 3...
                Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

I tried to pick some that haven’t already been mentioned …

Spoiler:
                  John getting chased / shot at by the DRD’s “They’ve Got a Secret”
                  John and D’Argo playing Wil E. Coyota and Road Runner “Revenging Angel”
                  John as Max Headroom “John Quixote”
                  John as “goat bait” – loved that whole scene “Crichton Kicks”
                  And how about John’s facial hair in “Crichton Kicks”?
                  D’Argo “brushing” John’s teeth “Exodus from Genesis”
                  Rygel facing his fears “Durka Returns”
                  Humans are Superior!
                  John and Chiana’s talk at the end of “A Clockwork Nebari”

Comment

but it's really true! ^
                    Spoiler:
                    Humans are superior!

lol...great scene

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                      It did indeed. It was going to be difficult to cram in what would've been season 5 into a mini-series, but I think they just about did it.
                      Loved this show but the PK mini series just seemed to rushed, it would have been great to have seen a fifth but Bonnie was set on getting it cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                        I don't know about slashing John and D'Argo, though I'm sure that a lot probably do, but I definitely love their friendship. It's one of the best relationships on board Moya, IMO. I love the way that their relationship grew and they learned to live and fight together. When I think about their relationship and it's evolution I always think of D'Argo's scream at the end of Bad Timing.
                        I agree. They had a great relationship as friends. And I still cry when I hear D'Argo scream in Bad Timing. Breaks your heart.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by shester View Post
                          I agree. They had a great relationship as friends. And I still cry when I hear D'Argo scream in Bad Timing. Breaks your heart.

Sybil
                          That moment with D'Argo really got to me when I first saw "Bad Timing". Kind of still does, really. Definitely heart-breaking.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh man, definitely. D'Argo's scream was gut-wrenching. And then watching it now knowing that it's one of the last moments of Farscape in it's original form. Yikes.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I always wanted better Farscape figures. the ones that are currently out are Ok but there is room for imrovement. Here's my idea.

Wave 1
                              Cricthon in season 3 garb
                              Aeryn in season 3 garb
                              Rygel
                              Crais

each figure come with a piece of Pilot

Wave 2
                              D'argo
                              Chiana
                              Zahn
                              Scorpius

each figure comes with a piece of Pilot

Wave 3
                              Jool
                              Sikozu?
                              Noranti?
                              Stark

this wave will finish off Pilot

So we would end up with 12 figures and a great Pilot display.
                              One can dream.....
                              Last edited by HirogenGater; 14 July 2007, 12:41 PM.

Comment

lol a piece of Pilot? Now that's creative.
                                Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                                --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Working...
                                X