Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Farscape did indeed have quite an impact on me.
    When I first saw an episode of Farscape I was visiting a friend up North who had cable. At that time I did not have cable and saw the show by pure chance. I was hooked on the first episode I saw and was disappointed I couldn't see more, in fact I wasn't sure the name was Farscape until it came to syndication. I just recognized some of the characters so I made it a point to watch when it came to syndication in my area last year and I am so glad I did.

Hey, thanks for the Green!!!!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...tItemId=205931 - really great parody of Stargate SG-1 opening credits with the usage of Farscape clips and names
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
        http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...tItemId=205931 - really great parody of Stargate SG-1 opening credits with the usage of Farscape clips and names
        Usually I'm not a fan of the whole Fargate movement and I avoid pieces that make any kind of reference to it. But I'm making an exception for that clip. It was well put together and pretty good! Thanks for sharing the link.

I was reading through the posts I was unable to look at during my time away for Christmas ... saw a request for promotional pics ... don't have that but one site that I use a lot for getting pics to make banners and things is farscape-caps.com. It's screen caps from all of the episodes and I usually find it pretty helpful so I thought I'd share.

On a final note I just wanted to wish everyone a Safe and Happy New Year!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I didn't get any video when I tried to watch it. Only audio.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
            Are you a registered member of stargatesg1.com?

Comment

I'm trying to watch the parody of Stargate SG-1 but my hateful slow internet isn't letting me

Just a ramdon thought about John in season one and John in later seasons. I love the dark clothes on him better. The white pants and shirt just don't do a thing for him compared to the dark colors.
              Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                Hello! I watched my first episode of Farscape today; there wasn't much else on at that time. I have to admit, the episode was pretty good, if not slightly confusing. Might have to start watching more of the show. And in case you're wondering, I believe the episode was called "The Way We Weren't".
                Fabulous! That episode is still my personal favorite of all time. And I can see where it would be confusing if it is the first one you saw...... but it is a good one.
                www.peachtreeservices.net

Comment

Originally posted by Emeraldcity View Post
                  Fabulous! That episode is still my personal favorite of all time. And I can see where it would be confusing if it is the first one you saw...... but it is a good one.
                  Stop stalking me!

"The Way We Weren't" is one of my fav eps as well...actually it IS my fav eps of all time.
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Are you a registered member of stargatesg1.com?
                    For the forum, I am--or was. I haven't been there since I discovered this better place back in April.

================

I just got done watching "Crackers Don't Matter". Near the end, when Pilot was apologizing to D'Argo and Rygel, I noticed a DRD with a pile of crackers and was poking one of the crackers with its laser thing. I just thought that was kind of cute. Some of those DRDs really have character!
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

You can also d/load this vid (and MUCH MORE!!! from HERE

Comment

I just got done watching "Crackers Don't Matter". Near the end, when Pilot was apologizing to D'Argo and Rygel, I noticed a DRD with a pile of crackers and was poking one of the crackers with its laser thing. I just thought that was kind of cute. Some of those DRDs really have character!
                        Really? That so cute I can't wait till they rerun that episode again so I can see it

on a side note, I was fliping channels yesturday and I fliped to "Breastmaster" which such a bad show but guess who was in it?

Spoiler:
                        I saw CB on it; so I decided to watch a few mintues even thought the storyline was just so competely stupid it wasn't funny. She had her hair done really cool; she looked amazing And she was wonderful in the scenes I saw, she played this woman who's son was raised by wolves and she was going to get him back while being crased by bad guys. She did wonders with the crap they gave her; the scene where she mets her son for hte first time was great, She can play the emotional note just right

Oh yes another thign that made me not change the channel was D'Argo was in the episode too lol I didn't relized it was him till he spoke He was one of the bad guys crasing CB's character

I never watched the whole episode but I'm gussing the bad guys lose and CB's character gets her son back and leaves to live happily ever after.
                        Last edited by angelfire east; 31 December 2006, 11:22 AM.
                        Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
                          Really? That so cute I can't wait till they rerun that episode again so I can see it

on a side note, I was fliping channels yesturday and I fliped to "Breastmaster" which such a bad show but guess who was in it?

Spoiler:
                          I saw CB on it; so I decided to watch a few mintues even thought the storyline was just so competely stupid it wasn't funny. She had her hair done really cool; she looked amazing And she was wonderful in the scenes I saw, she played this woman who's son was raised by wolves and she was going to get him back while being crased by bad guys. She did wonders with the crap they gave her; the scene where she mets her son for hte first time was great, She can play the emotional note just right

Oh yes another thign that made me not change the channel was D'Argo was in the episode too lol I didn't relized it was him till he spoke He was one of the bad guys crasing CB's character

I never watched the whole episode but I'm gussing the bad guys lose and CB's character gets her son back and leaves to live happily ever after.
                          Your guessing is right

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                              Stop stalking me!

"The Way We Weren't" is one of my fav eps as well...actually it IS my fav eps of all time.
                              LOL LOL LOL Cow.......LOL LOL LOL
                              www.peachtreeservices.net

Comment

Originally posted by Emeraldcity View Post
                                LOL LOL LOL Cow.......LOL LOL LOL

Love you!
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X