X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
    Yup!
    Spoiler:
    The Cool Farscape Facts for this episode on my Starburst DVD say that "Merry Frelling Christmas" line was the ad lib by Claudia
    I thought so! Thanks for confirming!

Great pic mayogaelz! Even if technology was being it's annoyingly stubborn self it came out very well.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
      I saw that the other day. I loved it!

I just finished watching the PK Wars... And I was in tears. I loved it though!
      Spoiler:
      I loved the lion king bit at the end, when Crichton holds up the baby.

*sigh*
      I just saw that too. It was a good ending.

Spoiler:
      I just wish that they hadn't killed D'Argo... It was cute that John and Aeryn named their son after him.
      *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
      Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52 View Post

Spoiler:
        I just wish that they hadn't killed D'Argo... It was cute that John and Aeryn named their son after him.
        Yeah.
        Spoiler:
        I wish he hadn't died.
        When Aeryn was giving birth I was like "ew ew ew ew" the whole time. But babies just gross me out in general. But it was such a sweet scene I think. I liked how it was done
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Spoiler:
          Definitely a good ending. And it left room for future adventures at some point. As for
          Spoiler:
          D'Argo dying, we never actually saw him die. Anything is possible in Science Fiction, right? I do agree though that it was a great thing to name their boy after him.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoiler:
            About the ending
            Spoiler:
            Nope. He's not dead. We didn't see the body. We didn't seem actually killed, so it didn't happen.
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Just saw "Die Me Dictomy"- was NOT expecting that.

Spoiler:
              How the frak is she coming back from the dead.....And how is Crichton getting his brain put back together! Wow, great great episode.....can't WAIT to get season three! And of course, can't wait to re-watch this ep.

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                The only thing that had me disappointed in "Terra Firma" is...

Spoiler:
                ...that they didn't show the interaction between Pilot and the guests from Earth when Jack and John's nephew(?) were taken to the Pilot's Den. I was really looking forward to that.
                One thing that has always bugged me about Terra Firma is that
                Spoiler:
                we never see any reaction from Crichton to DK's death. I mean, even though it was impossible for their friendship to ever be the same as before, they were still best friends for many years, and that should have merited at least a small scene showing Crichtons reaction!

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                  About the ending
                  Spoiler:
                  Nope. He's not dead. We didn't see the body. We didn't seem actually killed, so it didn't happen.

Spoiler:
                  But, we DID see the planet he was on get torn apart by that black hole John created.
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                    Just saw "Die Me Dictomy"- was NOT expecting that.

Spoiler:
                    How the frak is she coming back from the dead.....And how is Crichton getting his brain put back together! Wow, great great episode.....can't WAIT to get season three! And of course, can't wait to re-watch this ep.
                    Yeah... it's definitely a good thing to watch "Season of Death" (the first episode of season 3) IMMEDIATELY after "Die Me Dichotomy".
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                      Yeah... it's definitely a good thing to watch "Season of Death" (the first episode of season 3) IMMEDIATELY after "Die Me Dichotomy".
                      *sigh* and I'm third in line waiting for the library's sole copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                        *sigh* and I'm third in line waiting for the library's sole copy.
                        Is this the only library with Farscape DVDs in your area?
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I'm so upset right now. I finally got to see 3/4 of Dog with Two Bones (great episode btw)

and I waited to see season 4 to start but A channel started the show all over again It's great to finally see season 1 but I 'm dying to see what happens in season 4. So far I've seen Premireand I, E.T.. Two nice episodes.

With some good news Space is going to air The Peacekeeper Wars on Year years day So I'm going to rewatch that and tape it. But it does make me wish I goe to see season 4 even more.

I'll write up some more reviews for episodes later

Great drawing mayogaelz

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                          About the ending
                          Spoiler:
                          So there always hope

Spoiler:
                          I thought we saw saw him die and I just messed it.

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          But, we DID see the planet he was on get torn apart by that black hole John created.
                          Spoiler:
                          So unless he got to a ship he's dead?
                          Last edited by angelfire east; 19 December 2006, 05:40 PM.
                          Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I thought we saw saw him die and I just messed it.
                            Spoiler:
                            He said he wasn't going to make it and they left him there to die.

Now I am just going to have to watch PKW's again just to double check!

Originally posted by angelfire east
                            Spoiler:
                            So unless he got to a ship he's dead?
                            Spoiler:
                            This is Sci-fi so anything is possible. An entitity could have saved him, maybe the wormhole weapon did something to living things on the planet. And then again if they had some of his DNA they could clone him, or an alternate universe D'argo could show up. Oh the possiblities are endless and I am not even being creative with these.
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              He said he wasn't going to make it and they left him there to die.

Now I am just going to have to watch PKW's again just to double check!

Spoiler:
                              This is Sci-fi so anything is possible. An entitity could have saved him, maybe the wormhole weapon did something to living things on the planet. And then again if they had some of his DNA they could clone him, or an alternate universe D'argo could show up. Oh the possiblities are endless and I am not even being creative with these.
                              Anything is possible in the world of Science Fiction. We all know that.
                              Spoiler:
                              D'Argo could still be alive for any number of reasons. And that's what I'm counting on.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                Anything is possible in the world of Science Fiction. We all know that.
                                Spoiler:
                                D'Argo could still be alive for any number of reasons. And that's what I'm counting on.
                                Spoiler:
                                So am I! John and D'Argo's friendship was one of the best of the show next to John and Aeryn's powerful and emotional relationship. While Farscape can go on it just wouldn't be the same without D'Argo.
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X