Falling Skies (TNT) - News/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
    Wow. What a finale. Some interesting twists and turns. And what a way to end the season.
    And the cliffhanger ending...! Now that was something I wasn't expecting.
    Haha, I finally got to see the finale today, and that was the reaction I got.
    I sort of guessed that
    Spoiler:
    A new force would enter the playing field, but didnt expect it to be a different lifeform, thought they would just be Overlord reinforcements
    Maybe theyre another secies with a grudge against the Overlords, or a new force for both sides to deal with
    And whats going on with Hal? First Ben, now Hal...
    Enjoying Jessie Schram’s portrayal of Karen.
    Also, sad to see Dai and the Red Eyed Skitter go...
    Last edited by Teddybrown; 08 September 2012, 03:47 AM.

Comment

For me, Season 2 far exceeded my expectations. I really can't wait to see what they will have in store for us and the 2nd Mass. in Season 3.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        For me, Season 2 far exceeded my expectations. I really can't wait to see what they will have in store for us and the 2nd Mass. in Season 3.
        I just hate that we have to wait so long to see Season 3. It's practically the only show that I really really enjoy watching (other than Big Bang Theory and Mike and Molly )
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          I just hate that we have to wait so long to see Season 3. It's practically the only show that I really really enjoy watching (other than Big Bang Theory and Mike and Molly )
          At least it's not the British system. 3 to 6 episodes, then wait a year for another several episodes.

Comment

Believe me, I totally get that. I feel the same way. With how things are with TV today though, we just have to be happy we are getting a third season at all.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

pretty good finale
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                At least it's not the British system. 3 to 6 episodes, then wait a year for another several episodes.
                Yikes.... I actually would loose interest in a show...if I have to chase it down then they don't want me to watch it very much..... The longer it goes between episodes, the more chances there are that something else will take it's place, like RL activities other than watching TV.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Believe me, I totally get that. I feel the same way. With how things are with TV today though, we just have to be happy we are getting a third season at all.
                Happy with third season, no so happy with the long wait....actually wish the season was a bit longer too but *sigh* we just can't have everything!!!!!
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Yikes.... I actually would loose interest in a show...if I have to chase it down then they don't want me to watch it very much..... The longer it goes between episodes, the more chances there are that something else will take it's place, like RL activities other than watching TV.

Happy with third season, no so happy with the long wait....actually wish the season was a bit longer too but *sigh* we just can't have everything!!!!!
                  I wish the seasons were a little longer too. But you are right, we can't have everything. These days, we have to take what we can get.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Looking forward to the 3rd Season. Fully aware that good things come to those who wait.
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

According to the home website - http://www.fallingskies.com/ and Tweets - https://twitter.com/FallingSkiesTNT Season 3 production has started filming, so I guess we have to wait.
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I can't wait for Season 3 spoilers to start trickling out.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just ordered season one on DVD couldn't help my self.
                          sigpic

Comment

Will have to see if it's on Netflix--I have the S1 DVD & started watching S2 with my boys, then RL distracted us and now I've totally lost my place of where I was.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              Will have to see if it's on Netflix--I have the S1 DVD & started watching S2 with my boys, then RL distracted us and now I've totally lost my place of where I was.
                              Definitely catch up on Season 2 if you can. It will be well worth your while, trust me.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I wonder if FX here in the UK will repeat seasons 1&2 before they start showing season 3?
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X