No announcement yet.

Falling Skies (TNT) - News/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am already eagerly awaiting Sunday nights new episode.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I can't wait for tomorrow night. Should be another good one.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Here in the UK. FX, the channel that shows the show, is running a contest to win a fantastic trip to the US. It's runs for the duration of the show with the question being asked during the breaks.
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Less than 24 hours for us UK viewers!
          Shame we arent getting a 2 part opener though!

Comment

Great episode last night. This season has really been something special so far, at least IMO. It is a shame the season will be over before we know it.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Finally back in the UK.
              Cant wait for episode 2.
              Avoiding spoilers is killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Great episode last night. This season has really been something special so far, at least IMO. It is a shame the season will be over before we know it.
                Agree. I think the eps so far have been better than last year (not that last year's were bad, I just think they've improved it). Hate those short seasons though.
                sigpic
                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Yes they've taken it up a notch this year, the bigger budget (presumably) can be seen right from the opening scene.

And do please avoid spoilers and trailers wherever possible! For me last week's US episode was spoilt completely because I caught a trailer for it.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                    Agree. I think the eps so far have been better than last year (not that last year's were bad, I just think they've improved it). Hate those short seasons though.
                    Yeah, I wish they were longer than ten episodes too. But, ten is better than zero, right?
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Tomorrow night can't come soon enough. I really can't wait for this episode. Should be pretty epic.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well what can I say about the first episode...?
                        Apart from it was a good start to the season. Roll on episode 2.
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I am definitely loving this show, which for me is unusual because I typically do not care for dark shows...it helps when I like the actors and it's good storytelling!

...wish there was more than 10 episodes but as others have said, 10 is better than none!

And it's finally cooled off in the evenings here...I really should be outside doing yard work when the show is on instead of being inside watching TV!
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Tonight's episode makes me wonder if the writers snoop around this forum because the idea of a skitter rebellion or resistance has been discussed here that's for sure...
                            The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Great episode last night. The wife and I enjoyed it from start to finish. Halfway through, this season has been amazing IMO.

I really hope we get word of a Season 3 renewal soon.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Do we know what the viewing figures are like so far?

Comment

Working...
                                X