No announcement yet.

Falling Skies (TNT) - News/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

short is fine, I just wish I didn't have to wait a *year* to see more of it.....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      short is fine, I just wish I didn't have to wait a *year* to see more of it.....
      Seriously a Year!?, we have to wait a year.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
        Seriously a Year!?, we have to wait a year.
        it doesn't come back on until next summer, as far as I know
        sigpic

Comment

I liked it short because now I miss it, rather than having 22 episodes and getting bored of it at times.

It's like that quote about The Wire - “The Wire ended at just the right time: too soon"

Better to miss something and want more than to be sick of it.
          Yeah...still doesn't mean I'm not going to miss it. I just wish it would have lasted a few more episodes.

And I really hate waiting until next summer....but at least I have it on my Facebook so I can get regular updates! That helps keep it visible!

*sigh* the life of sci-fi fans sometimes!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            *sigh* the life of sci-fi fans sometimes!
            If you watch lots of shows, you'll have nothing to worry about
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              That is exactly my train of thought
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                lol...true..so true. Only they keep cancelling the ones that I really like to watch so I'm not watching TV so much anymore plus we've been having some really good weather so it's good to get outside and enjoy the sunshine!

It was good Sunday nights to have Falling Skies to watch...
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I totally agree with that. The wait between seasons can be a real killer.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Loved the season finale, I have been very impressed by falling skies this year and I'm looking forward to seeing where they will go with the show. What's going to happen to Tom, will he be let go or escape and if he joins back up with the rest will they accept him again.

Also I'm not sure about Rick's son being left behind by the skitters surely they would have taken him with them, is there any chance that they sent him back to act as a mole for them.
                    Based upon the fight the skitter put up when Ben's brother was killing it, I would have to say he wasn't intended to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                      Based upon the fight the skitter put up when Ben's brother was killing it, I would have to say he wasn't intended to go back.
                      Who wasn't intended to go back, Ben?
                      sigpic

Comment

after thinking about it for a while the Mech's probably were an advance force so they could get the kids then the ships would come in and blow them to kingdom come. the ships didn't hit the 7th (as far as i know) until they got the kids because they wanted them intact. hmm..... something to think about
                        sigpic

Comment

Loved the season finale, favourite scene was the mechs advancing on the school, didn't expect Tom to go off with the skitters though.

My one complaint about this show being on FX is how short some parts of the show are between breaks for example we go to a break then the show comes back on 10 minutes later there's another break, major nuisance constantly going to commercial.

Comment

Falling Skies is on TNT. Frequent commercial breaks do suck, but, they do pay the bills.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

it on FX in the UK. So that what generaloneill is probably on about. Yes there are to many commercials on. Even in the UK, and I hear the US is way worst.

Comment

Glad I live in Germany - no breaks (okay, but sometimes terrible dubbing). I really enjoyed the first season and the finale was great! Maybe the show started a bit too slow but when they found their pace it was fun to watch.

Mh, can I await the long time since season two? I'm pretty sure I won't like the way they will go now, especially with their "new" exe. But finally I will have one season I could really enjoy. Future is Future and maybe someone will change his/her mind ... hey, it's allowed to dream

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                                Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic
                                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X