Falling Skies (TNT) - News/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Yeah, friendly until something goes wrong, and he/she orders a Mech to take you out as an example.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm glad this got renewed. I like the show well enough, but i don't completely love it(yet anyway)
      I like Anne, Pope and Weaver the best, I also like the blond girl that came over with Pope(Margret?). Noah Wyle's character is ok, but I don't like Hal, his missing girlfriend, or the younger dark haired girl(I can't remember her name)that much.
      sigpic

Comment

Bring on tomorrow night. I can't wait to see what happens next.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Wasn't there a comment made that there was concern when skitters might start going after groups of 300 or so and then when they might start going after smaller groups until they start going after groups of one??

It's possible that the skitters aren't looking to hard for them, at least not yet as maybe they are more focused on gathering the scrap metal or whatever it is that they are gathering or cleaning out.
          What they said was the life sign detectors (probably ammonia detection) could find groups of 300 or more and as that technology was refined they would be able to find smaller and smaller groups.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Yeah, friendly until something goes wrong, and he/she orders a Mech to take you out as an example.
            It seems like some well placed IEDs would solve that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
              What they said was the life sign detectors (probably ammonia detection) could find groups of 300 or more and as that technology was refined they would be able to find smaller and smaller groups.
              Thanks morrismike!

I am actually surprised that I am liking this show...I usually do not like dark shows but this one has me hooked. I am liking the characters. And as a parent, these storylines involving kids, really tug's at my emotional strings.

Spoiler:
              Tonight's episode was one that I was expecting but not in the manner that it happened. I was thinking more along the lines that the harnessed kids were still somehow connected to the skitters ( and they may still be, we just don't know at this point)...not that some jerk has decided that he's going to turn over everyone else's kids just so he can stay alive.
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                Spoiler:
                was really creepy with the Skitter and the kids. ugh..*shakes off cold feeling* it will be interesting to find out why they do that

the current theory at my house
                Spoiler:
                is that the harnesses are turning the kids(mutating) into skitters...it's their way of procreation- that fits in with the "nesting" scene we saw.

This weeks ep was ok-
                Spoiler:
                liked seeing pope back and can't wait to see him and Hal take out the traitors! I am sure Hal won't sit calmly around and will do some snooping...OR one of the kids he recognizes (matt?)will be seen by Pope...next week looks very intriguing!
                All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

I think the episode Sanctuary was one of the best episode of the series.

Am I the only one who knew right away (and all along) that general who came to take the kids was working with the skitters? Or do I watch too many Outer Limits episodes (twist endings). During all the other episode |I didn't buy it one second even when they arrived at the camp I was worried about the kids and (our) soldiers getting separated. Frankly, I thought that somehow he was harnessed.

Beside the first scene where there's no way the Dr would have gave up the real antibiotics(?) so easily. I thought the episode was good.
                  Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                    I think the episode Sanctuary was one of the best episode of the series.

Am I the only one who knew right away (and all along) that general who came to take the kids was working with the skitters? Or do I watch too many Outer Limits episodes (twist endings). During all the other episode |I didn't buy it one second even when they arrived at the camp I was worried about the kids and (our) soldiers getting separated. Frankly, I thought that somehow he was harnessed.

Beside the first scene where there's no way the Dr would have gave up the real antibiotics(?) so easily. I thought the episode was good.
                    I saw that too. Obvious set-up.

Comment

They seriously need to hit an armory and pick up some M32s for dealing with those "mechs"

Comment

I definitely saw that type of ending coming last night. It was still a very nice episode though. I can't wait to see that guy get what is coming to him.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i knew it was a trap, but thought it wasnt that guys plan, when ben seemed so keen to go along i thought the skitters were gonna ambush them

Comment

So obvious from the start with that new general. I didn't predict exactly what the trap would be though. Nice to see Pope again.
                            sigpic

Comment

They seriously need to hit an armory and pick up some M32s for dealing with those "mechs"
                              As they explain, the Skitters not muck around when heavy weapons are being using, they nuke the place they are being use.

Comment

Well aside from the fact that, as already mentioned, when the Resistance start using heavy weapons, the Skitters nuke them, there is also the fact that the Resistance would probably have trouble obtaining any. They have scavenged their weapons from gun stores and police and National Guard armouries, none of which are likely to have new fancy grenade launchers that only the U.S Marines use anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X