No announcement yet.

Eureka News and Articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suck at searching for stuff, but I saw a promo for the new season on SyFy this afternoon! It's out there!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Mondays starting in July is what I saw on SyFy this morning during the Eureka marathon. (Can I say snarkily that the marathon was the best Mother's Day gift I received this year? Tee hee hee. )
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

EUReKA was a great part of Mother's Day!
        sigpic

Comment

Thrilled to see the new season is about to begin. I'm just worried about the Monday time slot. Not a good night.
          sigpic

Comment

No, not the best time slot what with Monday Night Wrestling and come August Monday night football, but still! I'll be watching!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              No, not the best time slot what with Monday Night Wrestling and come August Monday night football, but still! I'll be watching!!
              Wrestling doesn't concern me too much, Football does a little but maybe we'll get that lockout after all.

By the time major prime time kicks off the summer season will be ending, I wish they started in mid June so they could take complete advantage of the crap TV time when nothing new comes on!
              sigpic

Comment

That would be too intelligent for the people over at SyFy.
                sigpic

Comment

YAY! New Eureka tonight!
                  sigpic

Comment

Not sure if this should go here or not but Colin Ferguson announced yesterday that he had completed all his ADR work for Eureka and is officially done.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                      Not sure if this should go here or not but Colin Ferguson announced yesterday that he had completed all his ADR work for Eureka and is officially done.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Indeed, very sad. I believe Neil Grayston has either finished as well or is close.
                          sigpic

Comment

Colin has found a new job http://www.deadline.com/2012/02/eure...-comedy-pilot/
                            sigpic

Comment

Great for Colin! His comic timing was PERFECT! Hopefully FOX/Showrunners saw this from Eureka. Also news is that the show is returning in April 16th! http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/02/eur...turn-date.html

Comment

April 16th...So early. I'm looking forward to it.

What time does it normally come on?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X