• Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Source: Blastr

Eureka Premieres July 2011 on Syfy (and another new Christmas special in December) ... and more ...
      Blog Twitter

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Source: SciFi and TV Talk - Kavan Smith Interview (Deputy Andy)
          Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by antipodal View Post
            Source: Blastr

Eureka Premieres July 2011 on Syfy (and another new Christmas special in December) ... and more ...
            Yay So glad it's coming back!
            Why oh why are they making us wait? What happened to a whole season?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Yay So glad it's coming back!
              Why oh why are they making us wait? What happened to a whole season?
              This is the second half of season four.
              Blog Twitter

Comment

I know. And we've been promised a Season 5. I just don't see why they can't give us all 20 episodes all in one year. And then the next year give us another 20 episodes. It's an awesome show! Treat it that way already, SyFy!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I know. And we've been promised a Season 5. I just don't see why they can't give us all 20 episodes all in one year. And then the next year give us another 20 episodes. It's an awesome show! Treat it that way already, SyFy!
                  Absences make the heart grow fonder?

Familiarity breeds contempt?

At least the way Syfy (and most cable channels) schedule their series, you get 10 NEW episodes in a row - then a mid-season hiaturs - and then 10 NEW episodes in a row (or however many remaining in the last half of the season).

With Broadcast channels, you usually only get multiple new episodes in a row at the TAIL end of the season for May sweeps. Personally, I hate getting a 2 new episodes, followed by a repeat, followed by a new episode, followed by two repeats (or a preemption), followed by 2 new episodes, followed by repeats... ARGH!
                  Blog Twitter

Comment

I was just wondering has it been reveled yet how many episodes Eureka will have in Season 5?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

We're still probably getting 10 episodes for S4.5

S5? I don't know.
                      sigpic

Comment

EUREKA - SYFY: Season 4.0 Mother's Day Marathon Sunday, May 8, 2011
                        Blog Twitter

Comment

I was watching an SG-1 marathon on SyFy today, and saw my first promo for new Eureka. It said July. Anyone know anything more?
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            I was watching an SG-1 marathon on SyFy today, and saw my first promo for new Eureka. It said July. Anyone know anything more?
                            I saw somewhere that it will be on Monday July 11 at 8 pm EST right before Warehouse 13. I think is was in the promo for the 3 shows that will be on Mondays.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Does anyone know more about the new promo or where to view it?

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                              - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Originally posted by seetheship View Post
                                Does anyone know more about the new promo or where to view it?
                                It wasn't even a full promo--they just showed past images and announced that it would be returning in July. I haven't seen either a teaser or a trailer like they did last year with that whole "naked Fargo" thing. If anyone else has seen something better, feel free to include a link.
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X