X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    ...What's ECW?
    Extreme Championship Wrestling

Something that should never, ever in a million years have found it's way onto SciFi.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
      Extreme Championship Wrestling

Something that should never, ever in a million years have found it's way onto SciFi.
      Thanks.

Wrestling on SciFi?!

Comment

The Scifi channel is slowly going to degrade into a channel that only has sci-fi on occasionally you just wait, in 10 years it won't even be the scifi channel anymore.

Comment

They keep showing Jurassic Park on the SciFi channel in the UK. I mean, sure, JP has some sci-fi elements, such as the genetic modification of dinosaur DNA etc. But no way is it necessary to repeat that film (several times because there's SciFi+1 too) every two months. It's overkill.

Comment

since when do you have the SciFi channel in the UK?

Comment

We have a UK version on satellite tv. As far as I know, it's been on there a while.

www.scifi.co.uk

It shows stuff like Dark Angel, Medium, Heroes, Farscape... that sort of thing. I don't have a tv at uni so I can't really remember.

Comment

ooo ok so it's not the US's version of Scifi. it's weird thought that it wouldn't have the broadcast rights for SG in the UK.

Comment

Nah, SkyOne broadcasts SGA and SG-1 in the UK. Among other things like Bones and I think Star Trek Enterprise.

Both SciFi channels are run by the same company but they don't show the same stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    Nah, SkyOne broadcasts SGA and SG-1 in the UK. Among other things like Bones and I think Star Trek Enterprise.

Both SciFi channels are run by the same company but they don't show the same stuff.
                    yeah, I just would just think that since they are both owned by the same company they would show the same stuff. but I don't live over there so I don't care if your happy with sky it's all good.

Comment

Yeah, Sky's awesome. To stay on topic () I think Eureka is shown on Sky too. Only in the UK it's called "A Town Called Eureka".

Comment

yeah I read that on wiki

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee View Post
                          Anybody seen David on Eureka?

Very cool.

The more I see of his work, the more I like what I see.
                          Yep!

David is very talented and alot of fun to watch. I thought he was great in Eureka. Hopefully, maybe we will get to see his character again next season!
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

SciFi Wire: SciFi Channel ratings week 9/24/07 -- 9/30/07

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/

Top Ten SciFi Channel Shows

Ghost Hunters--------------1.4
                            Eureka-----------------------1.2
                            Stargate Atlantis-----------1.2 - Premiere episode "Adrift"
                            ECW------------------------1.1
                            Species: Awakening------1.1
                            Doctor Who---------------1.0
                            Alone in the Dark---------0.9
                            Flash Gordon--------------0.7
                            10.5 part two--------------0.7
                            War of the Worlds--------0.7

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 9/24/07 -- 9/30/07

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
                              The Scifi channel is slowly going to degrade into a channel that only has sci-fi on occasionally you just wait, in 10 years it won't even be the scifi channel anymore.
                              I've little hope of the channel, the people who run it are idiots

Still I think Eureka is a great show and it will still find a home no matter what happens with skiffy

Comment

LOVE this show, have been trying to catch up since it seems that I missed most of season one and a lot of season two... somehow...

And yes, SciFi is run by idiots. I've known that since 2001. And we don't need to wait 10 yrs, it's already more of the B-Movie/Horror channel as it is. I mean, really- ECW? The heck?

My one main complaint about the show is this- Eureka is top secret. Remember how Allison brought Jack in, through that illusion over the bridge?

HOW THE HECK DID ABBY JUST SHOW UP ONE DAY?

Other than that, I thought Olivia D'Abo did wonderfully and I liked the rest of the episode.

Okay, I'm done with my rant.

Comment

Working...
                                X