No announcement yet.

Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed this weapon too. Fargo is....a jackass. Amusing, and enjoyable, but so repeatedly inept it's truly amazing. I hope Stark sticks around.. he and Carter do work well together.

Look's like Henry may be plotting something.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I love this show.
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
        Look's like Henry may be plotting something.
        Spoiler:
        I was more interested in the implication that his girlfriend (what was her name again?) was pocketing something. Or at least that's what I got out of that scene: Henry had been obsessively replaying the footage and then suddenly noticed an odd movement and blew up the image to see Wossname surreptitiously holding something in her hand.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          Spoiler:
          I was more interested in the implication that his girlfriend (what was her name again?) was pocketing something. Or at least that's what I got out of that scene: Henry had been obsessively replaying the footage and then suddenly noticed an odd movement and blew up the image to see Wossname surreptitiously holding something in her hand.

I thought it was
          Spoiler:
          Beverly who had did that, not Kim.

Comment

It was Beverly.. looked like she was hiding a Penny. Perhaps a bug.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Ohhhh, OK. Missed that. Still interesting, though. I wonder if that whole plot will be brought to light this season... or if Henry will use it as blackmail in his nefarious plot.

Comment

The second episode was interesting....Henry playing detective....who did what to whom and.....hm...

the preview for the next episode has David Nykl in it...I think..

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                  The second episode was interesting....Henry playing detective....who did what to whom and.....hm...

the preview for the next episode has David Nykl in it...I think..
                  Yeah, I thought it was David Nykl too, but it's not. I just checked it out on IMDB and it doesn't say anything about him being on Eureka

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
                    Yeah, I thought it was David Nykl too, but it's not. I just checked it out on IMDB and it doesn't say anything about him being on Eureka
                    Doesn't mean much. I can assure you IMDB doesn't always have up to date listings. Prime example, Lisa Sheridan just guest starred on the 4400... that credit is not on her profile.

Comment

Well, it was him, all right. Did anyone else see the show?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep! I was surprised, though. I thought it was going to be unbelievably lame with Carter's ex-wife showing up, but it proved to be a good move--at least in last night's ep. We'll have to see where they go with it. The show has more layers than I thought and a lot of scope for emotional depth. I enjoyed the ep and I can't wait to see where the rest of the season goes....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

^Agreed. I think S2 is headed for bigger and better things. I'm really enjoying it even the triangle doesn't seem as annoying as I thought it might be. The ex-wife wasn't too bad although a little presumptious. She looked familiar... where have I seen her before.
                          Lovely to see David Nykl in something else.
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                            The ex-wife wasn't too bad although a little presumptious. She looked familiar... where have I seen her before.
                            She's Olivia d'Abo, been in a lot of things...
                            sigpic

Comment

Zap2it: Tuesday, July 31 Best Bet - "Eureka":

From Zap2It:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve...358745,00.html

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

TV Best Bets for Tuesday, July 31

*All Times Eastern

**snippage**

Eureka

9:00 PM - SCI FI

Holy Bizarro World, Batman! As if Eureka weren't weird enough, Carter (Colin Ferguson) suffers a blow to the head and lands in a parallel version of the town. While his friends struggle to save his life in the real Eureka, he tries to figure out why the residents of the alternate one are disappearing one by one. Jordan Hinson and Salli Richardson-Whitfield also star in the new episode "Games People Play."

<><><><><><><>

The plot for this episode is similar to SG1's s seventh season episode, "Revisions," and ST: TNG's episode fourth season episode, "Remember Me."

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Has this been talked about but were is the podcasts, there has almost been four episodes that have aired.

Comment

Working...
                                X