• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
    the show has been off so long i don't even remember who tess is
    Lucky you.....
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Tess was played by the lovely Jaime Ray Newman and was Jack's love interest for the last 5 episodes or so.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I liked her character and I liked the fact that there was an actual straight forward love interest for Jack. I get tired of seeing shows string along a romance for 5 - 10 seasons while nothing ever works out except in alternate realities, time lines or something else.
        sigpic

Comment

It's on tonight! It's on tonight! It's on tonight! It's on tonight!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            It's on tonight! It's on tonight! It's on tonight! It's on tonight!!

:
            I 2nd that!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Did they ever air a promo for episode 2 I can't seem to find it

Comment

They didn't show it after the show. Who knows what SyFy will come up with through the week though. *shrugs*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
                  Did they ever air a promo for episode 2 I can't seem to find it
                  They showed previews after the second showing of the episode. I imagine it'll be up on YT relatively soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

I liked it okay, but I'm not big on time travel stories. They generally make my brain bleed.... I wonder how long it'll take for them to put everything right. I hope it's not more than an episode or two! I couldn't handle the "new" Eureka even half the season.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Just stopping by to say I thought last night's episode was terrific!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, so thinking about next week's episode...... they've said that the reset button isn't going to hit. But they still have to play by the show's own rules, and the S1 finale showed what happened when the timeline is tampered with in the Eureka universe. So somehow they're going to have to find a way to keep "space time from unraveling" as Henry says in the preview, without resetting the changes. Undoing it all is the obvious solution, but apparently the writers have chosen not to take that route, which, wow, has some pretty massive implications for the show.

I like some of the changes. I like Grace, and I sincerely hope that Henry doesn't fall in love with her just to get his heart broken again. But Fargo in charge of GD? That's got to go. I love Tess, but I'm not in the mood for yet more triangles, and it looks like Jack and Allison are regaining their old spark, so I'm not sure how I feel about that whole mess. And breaking up Jo and Zane? That needs to be fixed too IMO. Looking forward to seeing what happens next week!
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                          I liked it okay, but I'm not big on time travel stories. They generally make my brain bleed.... I wonder how long it'll take for them to put everything right. I hope it's not more than an episode or two! I couldn't handle the "new" Eureka even half the season.
                          I thought you would be all for this reboot as, even though Tess is in the picture, it looks like a Jack/Ali connection is finally forming!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                            I thought you would be all for this reboot as, even though Tess is in the picture, it looks like a Jack/Ali connection is finally forming!
                            Yes, the Jack/Ally connection is there, but Tess is still in his house, kissing him. I also can't stand Jo and Zane being broken up, and the mere idea of Fargo being in charge just turns me off. And the Jack/Ally chemistry was flowing strong even before they went back in time and changed things, so there's nothing to say they won't be the same once they fix it.
                            - Mary

Comment

True, they didn't know about the change when they kissed for luck!

I agree about the Jo/Zane thing, but I'm interested to see where they go with it!

Fargo is going to be a disaster, not ideal but could be interesting if done right...or could be a disaster
                              sigpic

Comment

Forgive me for having been caught up yet, but why would Kevin be a normal child now?

I get the other changes, but wasn't his problems birth related?

How would changing history change that? He was still born. Shouldn't he have the same problems?

Comment

Working...
                                X