Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    I think simplykam is talking about "The Artifact"

.. Yes.. The Artifact.. i knew that... lol..
    Its been a long time since i seen the show! lol

Its a shame they wont revisit it coz i feel like it was the mystery behind it all. Its like Stargates Ancients equivalent in a way that it fascinated people.

Comment

And thus spawned a dozen crossover fanfics! Hey, it could happen!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

OMG! I'm such a fangurl! I've seen a couple of commercial for EUReKA already, so when I saw a commercial for a "Stark Expo" I so thought of Nathan Stark. Not Tony Stark of Iron Man II like the commercial was a tie in for.
        sigpic

Comment

I've read somewhere that the character of Nathan Stark was based at least somewhat off Tony Stark.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Huh. After my mind made that weird left turn, I wondered if there were any intended similarities.
            sigpic

Comment

They slightly resemble each other, the close trimmed beard mainly.
              Tony Stark has "Stark+#' for his car plates - Nathan had "Stark1' for his car plate.
              In the AU, Nathan ran Stark Industries.

Off this topic, I had a strange thought the other day. Do we know if Jack Carter ever held a military-type rank? I had a character from Edgar Rice Burroughs "Barsoom stories" pop up at me. Captain John (Jack) Carter of Earth. I wonder if we'll ever meet a 'Dejah Thoris'?
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I don't like Nathan Stark and don't really want him back. I do, however, like Jack Carter, and I guess it would be logical that he'd have a military background. (Still don't think his name is a coincidence.) I also want Mike Rowe to come on and play his brother. <g>
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Aww. Each to their own I guess. I loved Nathan and I would love to have him back. The show really lost something IMO when they wrote him out. I miss the snark between him and Jack especially.

I don't think it's going to happen though - Nathan coming back I mean. I think we'd have heard something about it by now.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

so, when does this come back? miss it lots.

Comment

Don't quote me on this. Please don't quote me on this. But July 9th? I know it's that part of July anyways.

So not forever, but not soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's July 9th. (Link is to press release, which contains some minor spoilers)
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, I was watching a rerun of Eureka last night and saw the promo for the new season...I can't wait!!! I do hope that somehow Jamie Ray Newman comes back full time, but I'm not getting my hopes up! I thought for sure when her other show didn't make it...maybe she wasn't as popular as I though with everyone else. I guess I'd rather have Zoe back than Tess, but why not both?
                          sigpic

Comment

It would be great to have our cake and eat it too!
                            sigpic

Comment

I know, anytime I have a cake I eat it too! Not once have I had a cake and not eaten at least some of the cake!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                                Wow, I was watching a rerun of Eureka last night and saw the promo for the new season...I can't wait!!! I do hope that somehow Jamie Ray Newman comes back full time, but I'm not getting my hopes up! I thought for sure when her other show didn't make it...maybe she wasn't as popular as I though with everyone else. I guess I'd rather have Zoe back than Tess, but why not both?
                                I don't like Tess, and I'm glad she's gone, so I hope she stays that way. The show needs Zoe - it doesn't need her. Besides, with her playing the casual sex card, Jack will never get with Allison where he belongs. <g> (Okay, maybe that was harsh, but I really didn't like her! LOL)
                                Last edited by Buc252; 11 May 2010, 07:03 PM. Reason: To correct a term to which people objected.
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X