Nightmare in Silver (3313/713)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    We have the episode tonight where I am. I watch on TV and don't d/load like the rest..... Hmmmm Coco is not a girl BTW at least the last time I checked
    Oh, sorry, got misled by your avatarpic, than. And the name is rather neutral. I'd watch o TV if it was airing in my country. I have no choice but to streaming/downloading (Ok, i could wait for teh DVDs, but this would take too long, and I'm going to buy them anyway)
    Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Always a pleasure Blen.
      Thank you.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Greetings from the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm.

The new look slimline Cybermen...! Cool. They're back and as force to be reckoned with.
        I liked the way they moved.

The 'Punishment' platoon... I think they were there because the 'Empire' knew the Emperor was on the planet. And it was nice to see another 'genre' actor in a role in Doctor Who.

I enjoyed what I saw. But will be watching the episode again. Because I'm sure I missed something...
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

*waves towl to the unfashonable end of the western spiral arm*

'cause you missed something. How could one possibly not while watching an episode of Who for the first time?
          Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
            A disappointment. Another one, but worse, a disappointment because the episode had many interesting moments that unfortunately failed.

The Sorta Good:
            I liked the emperor and his proposal. Other than those scenes, Warwick Davis was woefully underused, but the ending was interesting.
            The punishment unit. They started badly. More Who soldier misfits, who seriously make the military look bad (Unit is embarrassing generally). When you realize they are focused on redemption, their actions gain some meaning.

The Bad Due to Poor Execution:
            The actor playing the guy wanting to get off planet was in two seasons of Being Human. He can act. He is amazing and was under utilized.
            Matt Smith. This episode confirms that he can act. It just seems like he isn't allowed to do it often this season. When he isn't shouty, rambling, or making an epic Doctor speech, he is interesting, but he still doesn't feel like a Doctor in top form.

The Bad with No Redemption:
            Angie. Annoying teenagers should be fed to cybermen. It is sad that we shouldn't want harm to come to the children to have Angie's behavior then seemed designed to make us want to see her cybered.

Another lackluster series 7 episode. I've never been apathetic about a series finale before. I not sure anything can save this season.
            I have to agree with your comments. the only thing good about this was Matt's acting.
            "You don't know half of it".
            Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
            (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

:: Waves a Towel back at Greenee ::

I'll be watching it again because I am sure I missed something...
              I have been known to watch episodes several times and spot something I didn't spot before.

Besides.... I want to watch the episode again... Because I want to hear what the Doctor said about Clara. And make sure I heard what I thought I heard...

Comment

What do you think you've heard?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenee View Post
                  What do you think you've heard?
                  Something about 'Tight Short Skirt's'...

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                    That's what I heard, but I think that's more because he's a man than interested in Clara like that.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                      The one in The Lodger.
                      The silents had a TARDIS just like that in "Day of the Moon", and according to the tardis wiki

During the events of TV: The Lodger, the Doctor enters a TARDIS-like console room, which contains the deceased body of an alien, which distinctly has the same number of fingers as the Silence. It's possible that the events of this story are the reason behind the ship crashing at Aickman Road.
                      So beyond being silence related we might not get anymore information
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I have a question.

They never showed the platoon when they arrived, that was a few minutes in, but when Angie walks into their barracks the blonde woman says "where's your big sister" as she is referring to Clara but hang on they never met on screen before this.......
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                          That's what he said. Too tight

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                          That's what I heard, but I think that's more because he's a man than interested in Clara like that.
                          Hmm.. not so sure there

Comment

The Doctor said and I quote

"A mystery wrapped up in an enigma in an almost too tight skirt"

photographic memory, and one of the few times it comes in handy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              I have a question.

They never showed the platoon when they arrived, that was a few minutes in, but when Angie walks into their barracks the blonde woman says "where's your big sister" as she is referring to Clara but hang on they never met on screen before this.......
                              I was wondering aboz that as well, but they do meet the punishment people, when they come back from the first round of chess.

Comment

Now that the Cybermen can adapt they'd thrash the Daleks in a fight

Comment

Working...
                                X