Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Spoiler:
    In a straight jacket & chains?
    Looks like hes been there a while too... lol

Comment

I wonder what River thinks about that

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
        I think that the opening scene will play some relevance next week too, the bit about him being locked in the Tower of London and then being carried 'aloft' by a magical floating sphere? Just the scene from the preview for next week with him chained up to the chair with the beard - looks like a Tower setting to me.

I know how the Moff likes to use his wonderful time tricks
        Nah. It's kinda obvious with moments like that that it is just filler. Basically just informing you what the Doctor has been getting up to and emphasising that not everything he does is all death and danger, some times he just has a rip-roaring adventure through time.

Besides, the Tower wouldn't be gleaming white walls.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          LOL.

I thought he said "You're someone from my future. Getting that. But who? OK, why are you in prison, who did you kill?"
          lol this can also be added to that ^

Ok your asking me to trust you thats fine, but you obviously have my compions under some kind of spell so why should i trust you at all?
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

I don't really have a reason for him to be in chains (perhaps nto keep him from doing things in a manner affected by the Silent). But it's quite clear that the people stationed around him are, Iunno, are on the lookout form something quite clearly. Seems fairly silly to assume "Make sure you're looking at something in a large number!" is disconnected.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              Mild spoiler!
              Spoiler:
              Thats NASA, hes being held prisoner there

Dunno why though
              Spoiler:
              If you look at the text on the wall behind the Doctor, it says A-51... Area 51?
              sigpic
              Don't touch Lola

Comment

hello!

this was an awesomepants episode! everyone involved did so well. IMO, Joy's death was kind of goofy, which i think was done of purpose coz otherwise I wouldn't have gotten any sleep. those freaky screamer-looking aliens -silencers?- scare the bajeebers out of me, so i'm glad Joy loooked so comical while she was dying. took the edge off, as it were.

also, i'm liking these theories about amy's baby being baby river being adult river. personally, i think that river is the next generation of doctor, but this would be cool too.

i'll be posting longer reviews on my blog if people wanna read, just a quick bit of self advertising
                "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                "what?"
                *throat punch*
                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Finally caught up after vacation and watched this. Just bloody brilliant! Must rewatch though - so much stuff going through my head now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rickington View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    If you look at the text on the wall behind the Doctor, it says A-51... Area 51?
                    I think NASA owns that A51 place because
                    Spoiler:
                    The spoiler i read definately said NASA were holding him prisoner, but may be a different part.

Comment

I think NASA owns that A51 place because
                      Spoiler:
                      The spoiler i read definately said NASA were holding him prisoner, but may be a different part.
                      Of all the places the Doctors been trapped and escaped I find this a little hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                        Of all the places the Doctors been trapped and escaped I find this a little hard to believe.
                        If you look at the trailer, hes wearing a sort of straight jacket, with his hands chained, so it really restricts his movement and his chances of escaping. It is quite a genius way of trapping him, he cant move his arms or hands.
                        Also, looks like hes been there awhile because he has his beard and long hair...

Comment

Yes but why though, thats the question i cant seem to find a theory too.

Unless they need to use his body to hold an essence or something and he volunteered for the incarceration.

*Shrugs* total blank here

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by sparklegem View Post
                            I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, so I'll just put this out there:

At the picnic the Doctor says, very somberly, "A lot more happens in 1969 than anyone remembers. Human beings, I thought I'd never get done saving you."

Now, I guess you could just interpret this as he knows he's going to die and therefore is done with saving them, but I feel like this "never get done saving you" ties directly into the events on the beach and in 1969. So the Doctor letting the spaceman kill him somehow saves the Earth?
                            I don't think the quote was anything important. To me, it was more of a reference to the things he'd done during 1969, such as the events of episodes that first aired on television in 1969 (Second was forced to regenerate at the end of the 1969 season for example). Also his own personal past, like Tenth and Martha stuck there.

sigpic

Comment

just re watched it. now i love it!!! can't wait for the cliffhanger
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

If you look at the trailer,
                                Spoiler:
                                hes wearing a sort of straight jacket, with his hands chained, so it really restricts his movement and his chances of escaping. It is quite a genius way of trapping him, he cant move his arms or hands.
                                Also, looks like hes been there awhile because he has his beard and long hair...
                                Is this something I forgot in the ep under discussion, or am I reading spoilers that I truly don't want to read?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X