X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a dalek begging is really a sight to see
    sigpic

Comment

I have an awesome theory on who the voice that said "silence will fall" is..........

Could it be Dalek Caan

Remember all through series 4 it was he that somehow managed to get the Doctor and Donna together to get rid of the Daleks for he saw what they had become and he wanted no more of that...... And he must have seen the new Daleks too though the cracks.....

Just a wild out there theory
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

its true that theory is out there but i think its a good theory
        sigpic

Comment

Just got around to finishing this series up. So much has been said already. So I just want to say that DW knows how to do time travel! It was so much fun to watch and connect everything in my head!

My 10 year old son the next day started rewatching it all again that's how excited he was! When he started watching this series he kept saying no one could be better than Doctor 10. Now he loves Doctor 11!

And we both agree. Amy Pond is brilliant! My son loves Sarah Jane (my kids also watch the Sarah Jane Adventures and have seen some of Doctor 4 episodes) and I think Amy Pond is now his favourite. We both were happy that Rory was okay and were gleeful that he's joining the "Tardis Team".
          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Or the mystery voice could be another face of The Doctor........ maybe the Valeyard or some future more vengeful regeneration.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              Or the mystery voice could be another face of The Doctor........ maybe the Valeyard or some future more vengeful regeneration.
              It's been speculated that it's Omega from "The Three Doctors" and "The Five Doctors".
              sigpic
              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                who wants to destroy the universe?
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  who wants to destroy the universe?
                  Well why not? I don't think it would be a bad idea and a very neat twist.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                    It's been speculated that it's Omega from "The Three Doctors" and "The Five Doctors".
                    Omega wasn't in "The Five Doctors" That was Rassilon.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      Omega wasn't in "The Five Doctors" That was Rassilon.
                      Oh. I meant "Arc of Infinity"...
                      sigpic
                      Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

The Silence will turn out to be something new, not old, Moffat is pretty particular about fresh threats

Comment

Though I'm grateful that BBC America had a Doctor Who marathon for New Year's, there was just one small problem I had: For the airing of The Big Bang, they cut out a scene, perhaps two. I vividly recall a scene talking about Rory as the Lone Centurion and how the Pandorica was moved to various locations throughout history. I thought this was a great bit about Rory but it was notably absent.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                            Though I'm grateful that BBC America had a Doctor Who marathon for New Year's, there was just one small problem I had: For the airing of The Big Bang, they cut out a scene, perhaps two. I vividly recall a scene talking about Rory as the Lone Centurion and how the Pandorica was moved to various locations throughout history. I thought this was a great bit about Rory but it was notably absent.
                            Probably cut it on purpose to fit the timeslot and ads

Comment

I saw The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang for the first time tonight....so very, very awesome. Moffat is amazing at the way he can intertwine so many hilarious moments with fantastic drama.

Edit: Oh, and River is totally the Doctor's wife. "Yes" to what? "Yes" to both, 'cause she's married to the Doctor.
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                                I saw The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang for the first time tonight....so very, very awesome. Moffat is amazing at the way he can intertwine so many hilarious moments with fantastic drama.

Edit: Oh, and River is totally the Doctor's wife. "Yes" to what? "Yes" to both, 'cause she's married to the Doctor.
                                The two-parter had a definite strong fairy-tale feel, despite the heavy sci-fi elements.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X