X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    Hmm, looks like either:
    One Tardis is expoding
    Or that there are two and one is exploding while one remains, because it looks like there is a Tardis that looks whole, and maybe debris from another or is it just the angle of the Tardis??
    Quite a good idea though
    "This is the problem with the Impressionists, not accurate enough. This would never happen with Gainsborough... or one of those... proper painters. Sorry Vincent."

Comment

Lol, just found out someone i know is in this episode, right at the beginning with the scene with Vincent
      Only 1 hr 20mins till the finale =D

Comment

good episode i liked how every enemy the doctor has every alien his angered is against him i bet they were happy to get rid of him. i also LOVED his speech about him being in there way and said then gave them the advice that if they want the box they should let someone else fight the doctor first and then they left. that was fantastic
        sigpic

Comment

How can the Doctor even have a piece of the exploded Tardis ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheET View Post
            How can the Doctor even have a piece of the exploded Tardis ?
            How do you mean? He fished it out of a crack in space and time.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

The more I think about this episode the more I can't help thinking about Life On Mars:

"My name is Rory Williams. I was shot and woke up in Roman Britain. Am I mad? In a coma? Or back in time?"

Grr, if I had the time I would totally write this. Does anyone know a David Bowie song about Romans?

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
                The more I think about this episode the more I can't help thinking about Life On Mars:

"My name is Rory Williams. I was shot and woke up in Roman Britain. Am I mad? In a coma? Or back in time?"

Grr, if I had the time I would totally write this. Does anyone know a David Bowie song about Romans?
                No. Just...no. Gene Hunt in a centurion's outfit is just too far!
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

this ep is ok
                  sigpic

Comment

Just watched this episode here in the states on BBC America. I was never a big Who fan until this season- but I love this season; it has become one of my favorite shows.

This episode is just epic. I can't wait till next week to see how all of this is resolved.

And I hope they find a way to keep Rory around. I like the interplay between the Doctor and Rory.

On a side note, are US shows on this much of a delay in the UK? You guys are already looking to the next season before I've finished the current one!

Comment

Originally posted by boxvic View Post
                      On a side note, are US shows on this much of a delay in the UK? You guys are already looking to the next season before I've finished the current one!
                      Depends on the show. For one thing, we generally don't have mid-season breaks (though it's becoming more common), so even though a season starts later over here we tend to catch up and on occasion overtake the US. The first season of Battlestar Galactica was aired first in the UK because it was part funded by Sky One, but in general, yes, we have a delay of at least a few weeks (sometimes months or worse) on most US shows as far as I am aware.
                      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

bloody awesome ep loved the ending with the doctor slowly being dragged into the box
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by boxvic View Post

You do know that the next episode is the season finale, right?

Comment

Also did anyone else notice how fitting the episode's ending was in the current political climate?

Libdems and Tories? Working Together?? An Alliance?!

How is that possible?

THE CRACKS IN THE SKIIIN OF THE UNIVERSE!!
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

this is actually fast for a uk show airing in the US. Usually we have to wait 6-9 months for Scifi to air them, not simply weeks
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

re live the awesomeness
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X