No announcement yet.

The Pandorica Opens (3112/512)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll be Rover, the friendly local universe eating other place puppy who can talk
    Dalek: You are an associate of the Doctor. Records indicate you will show mercy.
    Song: I'm River Song, you better check your records again.
    Dalek A moments pause: Mercy!
    Song: Louder!
    Dalek louder: Mercy!
    Song: One more time.
    Dalek panic: Mercy!!!

Dalek dust drifts away.

Comment

I think I know who's saying 'Silence will fall', at least as far as the actor's concerned.

Spoiler:
      Just looking at the guest stars for this season who haven't yet pitched up, it's Philip Madoc, whose role is unknown. I can't quite tell if it sounds like him, because the only decent clip I can compare it to has him doing a German accent in the Seventies, as in "Your name will also go on the list. What is it?"
      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
      sigpic
      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
        I think I know who's saying 'Silence will fall', at least as far as the actor's concerned.

Spoiler:
        Just looking at the guest stars for this season who haven't yet pitched up, it's Philip Madoc, whose role is unknown. I can't quite tell if it sounds like him, because the only decent clip I can compare it to has him doing a German accent in the Seventies, as in "Your name will also go on the list. What is it?"
        I think your right about the actor, because they keeping his role very secret, not listed anywhere
        Have you read the article i posted? It reveals the question of who was in the first episode that could be our whole enemy?

Comment

One vote for Patrick Moore!

Comment

Impressive. Most impressive.
            Brilliant writing, very twisted take on Pandora's Box by all the evil things putting the good thing in it.
            A companion used against the Doctor in a brilliant plot? Nice.
            The bad guys trying to save the universe but actually damn it? Nice.
            Amy getting shot? Nice. It'd be nice to see the Doctor literally lose a companion. Lose a companion to death, that is. Not to alternate realities or mind wipes.
            River Song. How I love thee. Lose Amy and have River as the companion next season. Show the relationship between her and the Doctor actually developing into love!
            Who's behind the TARDIS' wonky behaviour?

After a season that I've found either lacklustre or brilliant [Brilliant: The Eleventh Hour, The Time of Angels, Flesh and Stone, The Vampires of Venice and The Lodger. Lacklustre: everything else.], this episode sets up brilliantly for the finale! Can't wait for the big bang!
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Hmm just been rewatching the first episode and something occured to me, it was the engines that made the Doctor leave Amy the first time when he said he would be five minutes but he was 12 years and then the engines start going unstable with River Song in it, possible connection?
              Havent figured out who this enemy is though yet, think its going to just have to be one that we wait and find out on Saturday
              Only aliens i can think from that episode are the eye aliens and Prisoner Zero
              But just reading the article now, i reckon hes referring to the cracks because they are the Big Bad of the series and the first one isnt in a very harmful way, but that makes me think now, how come the first crack we see in Amys wall isnt dangerous because its been there for ages and doesnt seem to have swallowed anything up or grown, maybe thats another connection to Amy?

Comment

I think it may just have been talking about the cracks. But then Steven Moffat is a genius of a writer and has a talent for misdirection and deception...and also for making the simplest and most obvious things seem ridiculously unlikely! So the big bad is seen in the very first episode...

Jeff?

Mrs Angelo?

Ice Cream man?

Or the TARDIS itself?
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Doesnt Amys aunt recognise the Doctor?
                  Or maybe thats because of all her drawings and stuff

Also, Amys mum and Dad are in The Big Bang, wonder what they are doing

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                    I think it may just have been talking about the cracks. But then Steven Moffat is a genius of a writer and has a talent for misdirection and deception...and also for making the simplest and most obvious things seem ridiculously unlikely! So the big bad is seen in the very first episode...

Jeff?

Mrs Angelo?

Ice Cream man?

Or the TARDIS itself?
                    My money's on the ice-cream man. Did you see the price of his cornettos?

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      My money's on the ice-cream man. Did you see the price of his cornettos?
                      Lool, i was going to say something about the ice cream man
                      But then i decided to post something constructive

Comment

I think The Doctor enters some kind of faux reality of the pandoricum somewhere between leaving Amy as a child, and coming back before her wedding day. All the things being different like Amy not remembering the Daleks supports this.

I think the cracks are a link from the faux universe to the real one - maybe the faux universe inside the pandoricum and the Doctor beginning to open it from the inside

I also think that Prisoner zero has something to do with this because that's the first time we ever hear of the pandoricum.

I agree that the painting looks like 2 Tardis colliding and one surviving. That may fit with what I suggested above as the Tardis from the faux Universe might be destoyed and the real one survive.

Then again, that's probably all crap because he found the broken bit of Tardis in what would be the faux universe.

I usually have to explain timetravel concepts in shows to others, and can sometimes figure out what will happen based on science, but this one has me stumped because they overlap and interweave all over the place.
                        The Characters from Bloom County were located to another world where they could live in Peace and avoid the wrath of Jeanne Kirkpatrick.

Here's a photo of Bill the Cat hanging out by the gate waiting for more partying supplies:

Comment

Originally posted by BloomGate View Post
                          I think The Doctor enters some kind of faux reality of the pandoricum somewhere between leaving Amy as a child, and coming back before her wedding day. All the things being different like Amy not remembering the Daleks supports this.

I think the cracks are a link from the faux universe to the real one - maybe the faux universe inside the pandoricum and the Doctor beginning to open it from the inside

I also think that Prisoner zero has something to do with this because that's the first time we ever hear of the pandoricum.

I agree that the painting looks like 2 Tardis colliding and one surviving. That may fit with what I suggested above as the Tardis from the faux Universe might be destoyed and the real one survive.

Then again, that's probably all crap because he found the broken bit of Tardis in what would be the faux universe.

I usually have to explain timetravel concepts in shows to others, and can sometimes figure out what will happen based on science, but this one has me stumped because they overlap and interweave all over the place.
                          I think everyones quite boggled about this one
                          Only today then about 2 days till we find out

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                            What trailer are you referring to?
                            Link please...

As to the Big Bang, I have a very strong feeling that the Daleks are going to play a part in it because in the Radio Times it says the Daleks play a strong part in it and theres a picture of a new type of Dalek made out of stone
                            Hoping the Daleks arent the cause of the cracks though!!!, or that they arent related to them
                            I am hoping to see the Daleks an the Doctor work together to save the universe, along with the rest of the alliance. Be nice to see the doctor having to work with some of his mortal enemies an letting them go in return.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                              I am hoping to see the Daleks an the Doctor work together to save the universe, along with the rest of the alliance. Be nice to see the doctor having to work with some of his mortal enemies an letting them go in return.
                              That could be quite interesting actually, Daleks and the Doctor working together
                              There could probably be a few comedy moments too with them bumping heads
                              Would be nice to see too, also would be a nice change from them being the enemy in the finales, wouldnt mind them being in the finale alot if they were working with the Doctor

Comment

When they locked the dr in, did he still have the sonic screwdriver/ear piece?
                                Dalek: You are an associate of the Doctor. Records indicate you will show mercy.
                                Song: I'm River Song, you better check your records again.
                                Dalek A moments pause: Mercy!
                                Song: Louder!
                                Dalek louder: Mercy!
                                Song: One more time.
                                Dalek panic: Mercy!!!

Dalek dust drifts away.

Comment

Working...
                                X