Journey's End (3013/413)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    Ah yes but Romana wasn't involved in the Timewar...
    In the BBC Books Eighth Doctor Adventures novels, Romana undergoes a second regeneration, and her new incarnation (Romana III, whose appearance was modelled on silent movie actress Louise Brooks) is far less sympathetic and far more ruthless than the other two. This third incarnation pursues the Eighth Doctor in a story arc which results in the obliteration of Gallifrey and the apparent retroactive wiping out of the Time Lords from history. However, it is hinted in Tomb of Valdemar by Simon Messingham that Romana may be one of a few Time Lords who survived this cataclysm, possibly in a fourth incarnation.
    are the books considered cannon?
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

Ah yes but Romana wasn't involved in the Timewar...
      But then you get into the whole...he would 'feel' her if she still existed. And I doubt they would try the Chameleon thing twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        But then you get into the whole...he would 'feel' her if she still existed. And I doubt they would try the Chameleon thing twice.
        if i remember classic who correctly........wait hang on that's too unreliable. let me look it up.......ah here we go. in her last appearence she goes into a parrallel reality. so there's a good chance she's still there.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

if i remember classic who correctly........wait hang on that's too unreliable. let me look it up.......ah here we go. in her last appearence she goes into a parrallel reality. so there's a good chance she's still there.
          Interesting...what if she went nuts? Could make for a powerful story.

Comment

Interesting...what if she went nuts? Could make for a powerful story.
            Nah. i would much prefer it if they brought back her character as a full time companion again. I mean she can regenerate so no problem there.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Nah. i would much prefer it if they brought back her character as a full time companion again. I mean she can regenerate so no problem there.
              One of the threads here got me thinking that what the Doctor needs again is another enemy of Master like proportions, but not the Master.

Comment

One of the threads here got me thinking that what the Doctor needs again is another enemy of Master like proportions, but not the Master.
                oooooooo, i like the idea of romana or susan being evil. one of them could be the one that took the master's ring.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                  oooooooo, i like the idea of romana or susan being evil. one of them could be the one that took the master's ring.
                  no to that.....
                  and who is Susan?

Comment

and who is Susan?
                    The Doctor's granddaughter. She travelled with the First Doctor.

Comment

no to that.....
                      and who is Susan?
                      doctor's granddaughter. the first doctor left her in the 22nd century with a dude she loved.
                      sigpic

Comment

Romana could be completely nuts. Especially if she was the current president when the Time War happened. All those deaths...

IMO, there is a small colony of non-noble Galifreyans that don't remember because they all chameleon arched. and they are hiding to eventually rebuild.

but that's just a fanfilk that has been running through my brain...
                        Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
                        Spoiler:
                        "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
                        "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
                        "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
                        "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
                        "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamid View Post
                          Romana could be completely nuts. Especially if she was the current president when the Time War happened. All those deaths...

IMO, there is a small colony of non-noble Galifreyans that don't remember because they all chameleon arched. and they are hiding to eventually rebuild.

but that's just a fanfilk that has been running through my brain...
                          Write it....PM it to me if you do...I will read it.

Comment

So that would be The Rani

Comment

I say there's a good chance Susan will be back very soon, considering

Spoiler:
                              That rumours suggest the First Doctor will be featured somehow in one of next year's specials
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes I would like that too. Problem is they could easily make it as shippy thing- the last Time Lord and the last Time Lady. Wouldn't want that really.

Comment

Working...
                                X