Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh God. I'll still watch it though. As for the

Spoiler:
    New companion, someone should start a Speculation thread.
    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
    LOVE HIM-> DT
    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      I hope it isn't the Rani, she is one of the weakest 'villains' ever.

Also for those who think it couldn't have been Lucy... why not? The nail polish was the same, she had motive for wanting to make sure he was dead *she shot him after all* and the taking of the ring could have been about 'something' she knows about it or just to have some kind of weird souvenir.

Lucy makes sense the Rani does not, I mean she is a TimeLord/Lady the whole 'you are not alone' is going to be really stupid if they bring her back as well. One other TimeLord I can believe but two... next people will be saying Lucy is Romana!
      well the reason why i think it might not be lucy is they just showed a hand. if it was lucy why not just show her picking up the ring insed of just a hand. also i think it unlikey master had a plan in case he failed knowing him he problu dident think he would fail. all thou im not saying it wasten lucy im just saying it might not be her.

as for the rani if the master could hide from the doctor a escape the time war why couldent she and other time lords have. also there still are some other renagde time lords that could have lived. draxs,medding monk the time lords never seemed that brave to me. some thing tells me when it looked like they were going to lose the time war some would have escaped or tryed to.

Comment

The hand that picked up the ring had red painted nails. Lucy had red painted nails. That's why many people made the connection, including me. I still think its Lucy though.
        LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
          The hand that picked up the ring had red painted nails. Lucy had red painted nails. That's why many people made the connection, including me. I still think its Lucy though.
          Nope, nope, nope. Gonna have to disagree with you there.

IMO, the hands that picked up the ring (oo-er missus, fnarr-fnarr) were too big to have been Lucy's.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

^ Haha!

so what do you think about Martha leaving? btw, did you hear that there could be 2 assistants?!?!

*nodnod*

Comment

No, it really did look like Lucy's hand. Why the red nail polish if not?

Sally Sparrow for companion! *starts campaign*
              Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
              Yes, I am!
              sigpic
              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
              Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                No, it really did look like Lucy's hand. Why the red nail polish if not?
                Never mind the nail polish! Forget the nail polish! All the nail polish proves is that a woman has the Master's ring.

Which part of "the hands are too big to be Lucy's" do you fail to comprehend?
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                  Never mind the nail polish! Forget the nail polish! All the nail polish proves is that a woman has the Master's ring.

Which part of "the hands are too big to be Lucy's" do you fail to comprehend?
                  Te part where they weren't erally

(well, ti could be a transvestite!Nail polish means nothing! Nothing I say! )
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                    Te part where they weren't erally

(well, ti could be a transvestite!Nail polish means nothing! Nothing I say! )
                    Or a goth. A really ... confused goth.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
                      Or a goth. A really ... confused goth.
                      Quite.
                      Could be a gothic vampire!
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

A colorblind goth vampire. She thought it was black when she put it on.

Comment

Oh god, where is this thread going?

To resolve this, we need caps...
                          LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

If we're going for transvestite Rani/Lucy/Ming the Mericless I vote for Eddie Izzard. Where have I seen Tom Ellis before? anyone fill me in?

As for him being a companion
                            Spoiler:
                            I think he becomes Martha's boyfrind and joins her in the tardi for a couple of episodes, that's just my opinion

I' like to see Sally as a companion or even Novice Hame

Comment

Tom Ellis has appeared in - among other things - Eastenders and the Catherine Tate Show.
                              Last edited by BruTak; 02 July 2007, 12:39 PM. Reason: Typo.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                                A colorblind goth vampire. She thought it was black when she put it on.
                                A colourblind, grave-robbing vampire goth.

Spoiler:
                                ... Just your average goth then?

I kid, I kid!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
                                X