Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    Ok, this is just so funny.

Two Irish girls watching the last three minutes or so of "Utopia" on Saturday night.

CAUTION: Contains strong language!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KLnk-A1OkKk

If you know either of the young ladies in the video, please get in touch.
    So THAT'S what squeeing fangirls sound like. It felt like a shaped charge being detonated inside my head.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Should my ears be bleeding?
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Two Irish girls watching the last three minutes or so of "Utopia" on Saturday night.

wow...........ok i know it was a great ep and i was on the edge of my seat..............but still....................come on girls........it's just tv.

i particularly liked the bit where one of them went 'oh martha if you bring back the master i will kill you'
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

aw man that's so freakin' awesome...
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

C'mon gang, someone, somewhere must know who those two girls are.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

C'mon gang, someone, somewhere must know who those two girls are.
              Why are you so keen to know? So you can get together for future squeeing sessions? Presumably they posted the vid themselves so you could contact them by a message through Youtube. If you really wanted to.
              sigpic
              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                Oh, and not being much of a Trekkie, I didn't think of the Ferengi at all, although the sharpened teeth did seem familiar for other reasons. If I figure out why, I'll post about it. I'm thinking some lame vampire movie, probably...
                it reminded me alot of the Kromaggs from Sliders

Comment

Originally posted by Cycrow View Post
                  it reminded me alot of the Kromaggs from Sliders
                  2 points for Kromaggs!
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis View Post
                    ok now i thought some one would have said this all ready or maybe they know some thing i don't. but how can the master have regrated when he all ready use up all his regartesons
                    i dont know y but i kinda got the impression that the docter broke the 12 regeneration rules as well.

its just the way he said, if the doctor can regenerate, then so can i.

it kinda made me think that the doctor was able to break the rules previously. But i could jsut be getting something out of nothing.

althou i dont think it was ever stated if it was a physical limit, or just a rule, rules can be broken

Comment

Originally posted by Cycrow View Post
                      i dont know y but i kinda got the impression that the docter broke the 12 regeneration rules as well.

its just the way he said, if the doctor can regenerate, then so can i.

it kinda made me think that the doctor was able to break the rules previously. But i could jsut be getting something out of nothing.

althou i dont think it was ever stated if it was a physical limit, or just a rule, rules can be broken
                      The Doctor is only on his 9th regeneration. The Master was once in a pretty decrepit state because he'd run out of regenerations. The Master doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who, seeking to survive, would simply follow such a rule on regeneration limits willingly. Besides, when last he was seen, he didn't even have a Time Lord body. Perhaps he took some other Time Lord's body, thus gaining that Time Lord's regenerations.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                        Why are you so keen to know? So you can get together for future squeeing sessions?
                        I beg your pardon madame! I have never "squeeeed" in my life. I intend to keep it that way.
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

I beg your pardon madame! I have never "squeeeed" in my life. I intend to keep it that way.
                          Relieved to hear it.

So... your interest is purely nefarious, I presume?
                          sigpic
                          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Wouldn't you like to know... *wiggles eyebrows suggestively, twiddles silent movie-eqsue villain's moustache*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
                              The Doctor is only on his 9th regeneration. The Master was once in a pretty decrepit state because he'd run out of regenerations. The Master doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who, seeking to survive, would simply follow such a rule on regeneration limits willingly. Besides, when last he was seen, he didn't even have a Time Lord body. Perhaps he took some other Time Lord's body, thus gaining that Time Lord's regenerations.
                              We don't know that, there could have been many doctors between eight and nine, I still desperately want the Shalka Doctor to become cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
                                We don't know that, there could have been many doctors between eight and nine, I still desperately want the Shalka Doctor to become cannon.
                                Until given evidence, we have no reason to assume any regenerations beyond the ones that can be accounted for.

Is the Shalka Doctor from a book or something? I've never heard of that one.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X