Blink (2910/310)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, they were practically asking for someone to make these shirts
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Slightly off topic I know but, here's the trailer for Saturday's ep - "Utopia".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/...11/45653.shtml
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
        Well, they were practically asking for someone to make these shirts
        I'm debating whether to buy one now or wait and see if someone comes out with an uber awesome version.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
          I just remembered, when DI whats-his-name was given Sally's card she said:

"Yup, that's me. Sally Shipton, no Sparrow!"

Did I miss something or did that "Shipton" come out of nowhere? ... Or am I imagining things completely and that didn't actually happen?
          I think it was initially a Freudian slip... suggesting that Sally was attracted to Billy although pretending not to be... but later it carried with it some kind of prognosticative component because Billy did end up marrying a Sally...

Very clever stuff... don't you love time travel stories?!
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Loved it!! C-r-e-e-p-y. The angels were an interesting concept.
            I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Wow, I'm not a huge fan of Dr Who but this ep was great! It was recommended to me by my brother who told me not to watch it with the lights off. I kinda laughed it off but towards the end of the ep I found myself reaching for the light switch, lol.

Brillant! I love time travel and I'll never ever look at statues the same way again

Spoiler:
              Though, um, not to be nit picky or anything but it is possible to destroy stone.

Comment

Well that was fanfraggintastic! And very creepy. Now I have to go to bed and I don't wanna close my eyes anymore.

BruTak, Anubis. If ye both happen to walk by the statue of Donald Dewar, don't look away! Don't even blink. Good luck!

n-n-n-night folks
                Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 11 June 2007, 06:22 PM.
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  I'm debating whether to buy one now or wait and see if someone comes out with an uber awesome version.
                  Me and a friend are thinknig of making a home-made one, TBH

Ooooh, next week's new BBC trailer.
                  Spoiler:
                  "Oh don't start!"
                  bwahahahaha!

Erm, sorry.
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Watched the ep again and decided I'd completely misinterpreted the ending. The Doctor didn't really recognize Doofus Boy so much as he was having a "Who's this, then?" reaction to the interruption. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                      BruTak, Anubis. If ye both happen to walk by the statue of Donald Dewar, don't look away! Don't even blink. Good luck!
                      Never mind that, what about that big statue of the Duke of Wellington, the one with the traffic cone on his head?

Oooh you've got me all paranoid now...
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

LOL! Not to mention George Square. Surrounded on all sides...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

But the question is, how many "living statue" street performers are going to end up in hospital after being beaten up by gangs of paraniod kids?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                            But the question is, how many "living statue" street performers are going to end up in hospital after being beaten up by gangs of paraniod kids?
                            Bwah! Or... how many kids are gonna end up in hospital after having freaking heart attacks when those "living statue" folk do their party trick of suddenly moving just as the kid goes up with mum to put 10p in their hat?

And to think... when I saw Dr Who Confidential, I actually said to hubby.. "At last! Gainful employment for those people who stand around on street corners pretending to be statues!"
                            sigpic

Comment

I really think that the actors who played the Angels deserve some form of recognition.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                                I really think that the actors who played the Angels deserve some form of recognition.
                                Oooo, yes. Very creepy! And watching the behind the scenes stuff where she/they were MOVING... *shudders* It added a whole new level of horror.

Comment

Working...
                                X