Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonzey
    Look at Wormhole X-Treme.
    I loved Wormhole X-Treme. What can I say I love shows that take time out to ridicule not only themselves but their fans.
    I mean it is only TV.

Comment

I loved Wormhole Xtreme too. I thought it was very funny. If anything, this ep was probably closer to Citizen Joe than Wormhole Xtreme.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        I loved Wormhole Xtreme too. I thought it was very funny. If anything, this ep was probably closer to Citizen Joe than Wormhole Xtreme.
        True, I just mentioned WXT as an example of a ''different'' type of episode which splits fans into two main groups.

Comment

Did you guys see the vid on the BBC site about the kid who designed the Abzorbaloff? Cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
            Oh dear. Please don't throw cabbages at me but -

:: gulp ::

- I liked it.
            So did I, I think its good for a show from time to time to do differant things, so times they work some times they don't, but it this case I think its funny and I enjoyed that the ending wasn't just bring everything back to normal but there was price to pay. Of late it seem that the doctor has been getting out of everything unscaved. Sure ricky left but that was of this own free will. And I think there is a good point that the Doctor while he does good he is also one that brings alot darkness to whereever he goes.

on side note I tired of this whole last timelord bussness. With that Doctor going on and on about how it was. It seem to me that if he want things to to return to those time he should pick up the pieces. Start there work again. It not this style but As the last it seem that some point he is going to have to live up to this responce ablity. /end rant
            "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

There is always conciquences, Fear her was the first 10th Doctor story where nobody died. So he doesnt always fix it.
              And he doesnt like picking up the pieces, to many questions.
              Hola

Hello

Comment

It'd be really funny if another Timelord showed up, just to knock the Doctor off his "Last of my Kind" pedestal.

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
                  There is always conciquences, Fear her was the first 10th Doctor story where nobody died. So he doesnt always fix it.
                  And he doesnt like picking up the pieces, to many questions.
                  When I said people dieing I mean people like rose and micky. people that have been around for a little while we general like and then boom there died. that all she wrote. not much at the end of the season. From what I have seen the new Who is more about Horror than science finction. And there isn't anything wrong with it, in fact I rather like it. But in a world this dark sometimes people just die because there is nothing you can do to save them. and it should surpise you and make you mad. And there should be high points to where no one dies. but If you want to make horror you should make it so that the only person we know will make it out of an ep is the Doctor and maybe sometime only the doctor that is his curse after all.
                  "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    It'd be really funny if another Timelord showed up, just to knock the Doctor off his "Last of my Kind" pedestal.
                    Well god knows how many times the Master has been killed off and magically brought back, so you never know.

I'd love to see a modern Master, though they'd have to get someone pretty impressive to match Tennant.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                      Well god knows how many times the Master has been killed off and magically brought back, so you never know.

I'd love to see a modern Master, though they'd have to get someone pretty impressive to match Tennant.
                      Would be a very up-down ep

Bad news: I'm the last of my kind
                      Good news: Someone survived
                      Bad news: It was the Master
                      Good news: He has reformed
                      Bad news: It's a trap

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                        Yeah, I did think of him, but I was also thinking of someone a little less obvious. Random Timelord #3 or whatever. Just to throw a spanner into everything.

Comment

Romana went off into e-space when I was too small to be able to remember twenty-five years on what e-space is. Might Romana have survived the Time Wars? (If she has, I hope her straw hat hasn't...)

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                            Romana went off into e-space when I was too small to be able to remember twenty-five years on what e-space is. Might Romana have survived the Time Wars? (If she has, I hope her straw hat hasn't...)
                            Aw, I liked the hat.

Anyway, The Doctor said something like he could tell if there were any TimeLords left, I think The Master being not so much a TimeLord, could have survived and The Doctor wouldn't be able to sense him.

Yes I want to see The Master.

Comment

Well there's always away around that. Just say he was too upset, too guilt ridden over what happened that he couldn't feel the other Time Lord existed, he blocked himself off from it. Or if it was in the case of the Master, he refused to acknowledge him, conciously or not, as another Time Lord.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Ya know, you can go through your whole life without ELO and then all of a sudden the same song turns up twice in a month.

Just finished watching Magic Roundabout (a very silly kids movie) which not only featured Mr Blue Sky, but also featured Tom Baker as the baddie! Life is very weird sometimes...

Comment

Working...
                                X