The Girl In The Fireplace (2804/204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkseid
    6) Since when did the Doctor carry sunglasses? He hasn't left England practically since regeneration, and from what I understand it is cold and damp there (unless you watch the Christmas Invasion. In that one, even though it is Christmas, people ware shorts and sandles....)
    Since his second incarnation, apparantly.

And it does get sunny and hot in England, you know...
    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
    BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
      Since his second incarnation, apparantly.

And it does get sunny and hot in England, you know...
      .....well I'll be damned....

What episode was that from? I don't recall seeing that one....
      My favorite Doctor Who websites;

Each episode in amazing detailed notes
      Build a Dalek
      Build a TARDIS
      Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
      The Police Box Website

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

Comment

Great pic!

Yes it does get hot and sunny in England!
        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
        LOVE HIM-> DT
        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
          Great pic!

Yes it does get hot and sunny in England!
          Take it from one who finally dug hers out last week, and dug her brolly out on Saturday

Comment

I know it gets hot and sunny in england. I was more or less joking. I live in the pcific northwest, and it gets bloody hot out here from June until September. Most people around the country don't belive how hot it gets when I tell them due to Oregon's reputation for rain.

Build a Dalek
            Build a TARDIS
            Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
            The Police Box Website

Comment

Well I live down south where if it isnt bpoiling hot it is raining.
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I agree with everything Sam says seeing as I live across the Harbour from him it was shorts and t-shirt weather here at the end of last week now I've had to dig my brolly and wellies out again

Comment

The Underwater Menace. It's a missing tale.
                  "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                  "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                  BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                    The Underwater Menace. It's a missing tale.

Which would explain why I have never seen it....

Build a Dalek
                    Build a TARDIS
                    The Police Box Website

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett

The cybermen? It's a classic Who fan's dream come true! If you cant understand the excitement, Im betting you never watched the old series, the Cybermen are as big as the daleks.

Im just thankful the cybermen didnt end up gold this time.
                      I actually prefer the Cybemen to the Daleks...
                      Thanks!
                      Jordan

my page
                      My LJ
                      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

The Cybermen weren't as Behind-the-sofa scary as the daleks but still creepy

Comment

6) Since when did the Doctor carry sunglasses? He hasn't left England practically since regeneration, and from what I understand it is cold and damp there (unless you watch the Christmas Invasion. In that one, even though it is Christmas, people ware shorts and sandles....)
                          He carries lots of things in his pockets, always has.

9) What the hell are they doing a vulcan-mindmeld for? I mean, if the Doctor wants to know something about someone, why doesn't he do it every week? Come on guys, leave that to a different show and come up with your own gimmicks.
                          OK see what happens when you don't read my posts. Already said he has done this many times before and yeah I am pretty sure he did it long before that other show!

Comment

Ta-Da!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/class...three/34.shtml

Comment

I watched the ep about 2 hours ago (along with ep 5) and it have it's great moments. Like the Doctor and the horse, man were those scenes funny. I give it a **1/2
                              sigpic

Comment

I loved this episode and is my favourite of the series so far. To me, it held the essence of the 'old' Dr. Who. Also, I think David Tentent (sp?) is surperb as the Doctor. And Madame de Pompdeour was breathtaking (in acting, characterisation and looks). The best bit was when she knew his name.

She should have

Spoiler:
                                have gone with him and not have been killed off!

Spoliers are probably not needed, but just in case...

I hope that more episodes with the same essence will appear. This series is a vast improvement on Christopher Eccleston's Doctor and the stories.
                                The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Working...
                                X