No announcement yet.

Continuum - News/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does any one know when does the new 3rd season begins in Canada?
    SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by psl1 View Post
      Does any one know when does the new 3rd season begins in Canada?
      Some time in March.

sigpic

Comment

Saw an ad for the new season yesterday whilst watching a movie on Showcase. Only says it's 'coming soon'. I got excited when it came on, expecting an announcement of a return date.

Season Two started in April last year as I recall. I'm hoping season 3 is going to start earlier if they've started showing this ad now. This is just teasing if they've started advertising its return 4 months before it actually does come back!!

Filming is slated to finish April 11th so I suppose they don't really want to start showing the new season before they've almost finished filming it.

Comment

The Season 2 DVD is available for purchase in region 1 as of March 25!
          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

I have watch youtube they said season 3 start at March 16. Is that true?
            sigpic

Comment

Its true if you are Canadian
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by yukin1990 View Post
                I have watch youtube they said season 3 start at March 16. Is that true?
                now I can tell you continuum returns for US viewing on April 4
                http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

And in Belgium the first season will premiere on the 4th of March on the local Syfy channel.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

IIRC It has already been on Belgium's TV, 2BE, a while back, no?
                    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                      IIRC It has already been on Belgium's TV, 2BE, a while back, no?
                      Yes, that's what I thought as well... though wasn't sure. First season only though.

Comment

Finally, roll on March 16th!

The teaser on Showcase has been teasing me for too long!

Comment

I can't wait until we get season 3! I have season 1 on blu-ray and ordered season 2.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                            Finally, roll on March 16th!

The teaser on Showcase has been teasing me for too long!

Yeah, it stopped at just the wrong moment. Enough to keep me screaming for more. I cannot wait till April.

Comment

My sister's finally watching the show. We're halfway through season 2 at the moment, so I'm gonna wait watching new episodes until she's caught up. We watch a few episodes a night so shouldn't be long.

Comment

Has Series 3 started in the US yet? Guess I better not say anything in case it hasn't. But one thing. IMO, the first 2 seasons were fairly good TV, but they kind of meandered around a bit. Season 3 comes out firing on all cylinders. I'm very excited about what comes next. No doubt they've taken the show to another, better, level.

Comment

Working...
                                X