No announcement yet.

Continuum - News/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could try all asking politely again. The premier has passed, so perhaps Darren forgot.
    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

This is starting to get confusing.

Spoiler:
      I thought those "body snatchers" that killed Gardner were working for Esher but if they are from a future after Keira's, they are trying to undo what Alex, Julian and Keira have already changed?
      SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

We really have no idea what Esher's agenda is. All we know is that he's a freelancer from a future beyond 2077. He told Keira that freelancers were there to make a profit, basically what Kellog's been doing. Remember when Kellog tried to get that scientist to work for him, but then he was approached by Esher and went with him instead. Esher definitely has a larger plan than just making money with his knowledge from the future, but we don't really know what that is. In this episode
        Spoiler:
        we finally get confirmation that Emily's working for Esher, but I think most people already knew that. He wouldn't tell her what he wanted with Alec, but he said he wanted to keep Alec safe and keep tabs on him. We don't know what outcome he's trying to create.

Also,
        Spoiler:
        I thought the thing with Curtis was interesting, but at the end they showed the dots on his fingers that show he's a freelancer. SO... what the hell does that mean?

Comment

I asked about us getting a folder for the show. I'd love backup in that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by psl1 View Post
            This is starting to get confusing.

Spoiler:
            I thought those "body snatchers" that killed Gardner were working for Esher but if they are from a future after Keira's, they are trying to undo what Alex, Julian and Keira have already changed?
            My thoughts too.

Also.....

Spoiler:
            I'm a bit baffled as to how ruthless the police chief has become in his actions to fight Liber8 since taking back his position, what is driving him now? Another mystery? Poor Carlos seems to be the island of morality in a sea of madness around him. What will he do, will he change too, I hope not?

It's really turning into a whirlwind of ideas and events that is taking every player up in it and throwing them out into a different place, faced with a different set of events that change their views and actions. A great exploration of cause and effect, I'm intrigued to see what will be left when this web untangles!

I hope Continuum gets its own folder soon too, you can chat in the episode threads without the danger of spoiling things for others.

Comment

Gateworld has too many shows with their own folders. Considering how dead this thread is during the off season I think its own folder seems pointless. Being in the US I am few episodes behind. We just got to the part where Kierra tells Carlos about her real identity. I am curious to see the ramifcations of that. I also want to know who Alec's "girlfriend" is.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Freedom to chat in episode threads will be wonderful!

2.5 just aired here. It was quite good!

Comment

2.7 was quite enjoyable. I like it that
                  Spoiler:
                  Carlos
                  knows. The old Alec and Julian arc is also quiet puzzling.

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
                    I asked about us getting a folder for the show. I'd love backup in that thread.
                    I voted too. It's in the lead

Comment

Originally posted by Cluas View Post
                      I voted too. It's in the lead
                      Where do we go to vote?

Comment

he's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.......... or is he? lol it would've been nice.

end credits song in case anyone needs it
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X8eQIEhZAw
                        Last edited by daniel9; 21 July 2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

the story is getting very very interesting
                          Ep 10 discussion:

we know Emily is sent from Escher, we also know that Escher is different kind of Freelancer, different from the two hunting Kiera (said by Jason "Alec's father maybe??").

Juilian let Kiera go ...... may be Kiera doesn't know the whole story of New Pemberton.
                          By the way Kiera you cause the riot and look so gorgeous in Theseus's faction.

Police Chief had already change so much that he in the dark side!!

Still have so much talk about.........

Ep 11 :
                          Person of interest, Watchdog, Continuum all talk about invade personal privacy, massive surveillance for public safety, i wonder what are the political view for those actor and producer
                          sigpic

Comment

I must be a good boy and not read the spoilers for season 2...
                            I have most of the season on my Sky+ box waiting to be watched.
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              Where do we go to vote?
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...lder-For/page3

It's been in the lead since April

But Darren "almost" promised last week

Comment

Episode 10 was focused a lot on Esher and his surveillance. Missed some more action in this one.

Spoilers of course...

I thought Alec was naive to give the ARC program to Emily (sp?) but then again he must be in love. First I got surprised when I saw Bra'tac again - But I was kind of disappointed to remember it was just a fantasy of Lucas. The big change was Mr 'Helo' Martin, who had the guts to reunite the libr8 gang, nice surprise. Overall good episode, to me it's the best sci-fi out there right now...

Sorry for my double post

Comment

Working...
                                X