No announcement yet.

Continuum - News/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are a U.S resident with a Netfilx account, you can watch Continuum S1 on Netflix
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Best episode of the new season.

Spoiler:
      The other agent(Beth?) gave Keira something to think about. Making a life for herself here instead of spending her life trying to get back to a future that might not be there.

I wonder if Magda Apanowicz has been sent from the future or hired by someone in the present to get close to Alec? I noted that she was not listed as a guest star but was right under Jennifer Spence in the opening credits. I assume she is now a regular.
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 25 May 2013, 09:23 AM. Reason: Tagged the Ep details.

Comment

Originally posted by techs View Post
        Best episode of the new season.

Spoiler:
        The other agent(Beth?) gave Keira something to think about. Making a life for herself here instead of spending her life trying to get back to a future that might not be there.

I wonder if Magda Apanowicz has been sent from the future or hired by someone in the present to get close to Alec? I noted that she was not listed as a guest star but was right under Jennifer Spence in the opening credits. I assume she is now a regular.
        For those of us in the U.S. who haven't gotten to see the 2d season yet, could you please put your comments in spoilers?
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 25 May 2013, 09:23 AM. Reason: Tagged the requote.

Comment

I've been waiting for them to address that (the storyline in episode 4).

If my frame by frame skills on the DVR are any good, then only

Spoiler:
          one more person came back, the operator guy sitting on the machine/plymph to the left of the group in the wide angle shot, he's the only other one missing from the execution chamber when the light evaporates away.

I'm not sure
          Spoiler:
          Magda
          is part of a plot, but maybe she will become part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            I've been waiting for them to address that (the storyline in episode 4).

If my frame by frame skills on the DVR are any good, then only

Spoiler:
            one more person came back, the operator guy sitting on the machine/plymph to the left of the group in the wide angle shot, he's the only other one missing from the execution chamber when the light evaporates away.

I'm not sure
            Spoiler:
            Magda
            is part of a plot, but maybe she will become part of it.
            Hope not, but that might also help to make Alex the cynical Machiavellian character he appears to be from the start. Must admit "The smoking man" was a great choice for Alex of the future.
            SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

WBD is actually one of the main reasons I started watching (aside from the time travel of course lol).

Comment

Certainly agree the last episode was the best so far.

Spoiler:
                Patrick Gilmore was great in this episode, the cute wannabe geeky hero who gets the super suit and gets to help people! He does that bewildered baffled, but means well thing so well! He was one of my favourite characters in SGU.

Loved the fact that we got to see that another person was sent back. I had wondered how far apart in time they would be scattered. 1975, poor woman, at least in 2012 there was more recognisable technology so Kiera's friend must have felt more out of time and lost than Kiera did. I too thought it was interesting how she made the best of her life back in the past, I wonder if Kiera will do the same.

I'm just wondering what the effect of blowing up everything will be, surely there won't be much of a future if Liber8 totally destroy the basis of commerce in 2013, it will just be anarchy as peoples' lives are disrupted. There's sure to be some kind of backlash, be interesting to see. Now I know why the price of fuel has rocketed in Vancouver, that pesky Liber8 blowing up the fuel tankers!

I'm still waiting for Kagame to turn up unexpectedly, I still believe he had some plan to escape, he was too calculating to not ensure his continuing involvement. He'll come back to kick Garza's and Travis' backsides I'm sure!

Alec getting the girlfriend, you just know that means trouble. He gets distracted.....and well........!!!

Agent Gardiner has become a real pain for Kiera as I knew he would. Loving the tension and hate between them.

Comment

I can't wait until Season 2 starts up on Syfy.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

After this dismal BC election, I think we should start our own Liber8 movement in Vancouver.

Comment

Originally posted by psl1 View Post
                      After this dismal BC election, I think we should start our own Liber8 movement in Vancouver.
                      LOL! We're stuck with the devil we know!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                        LOL! We're stuck with the devil we know!
                        Join the club
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          I can't wait until Season 2 starts up on Syfy.
                          I concur! It should be excellent summer watching!
                          sigpic

Comment

Didn't read the thread since it probably has spoilers for season 2. I did just finish season 1, very good. Though I called that Alec knew that they were going to be send back in like the pilot.

Random comments: I still can't see Bra-tec as being evil (though his character is obviously).

I felt bad for that crazy guy that was from the future (though the whole first half of the episode I couldn't help but thinking he's just Adam lol). Speaking of actors from other shows the guy from kyle xy is in there too. What is with syfy always sharing actors .

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to season 2, I can't wait for syfy to start airing it in a few weeks.
                            sigpic

Comment

I felt bad for that crazy guy that was from the future
                              Don't be- his role appears to be more important after all.

Comment

Season 2 is spoilered so no one has to worry to be running into plot twists...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X