No announcement yet.

Continuum - News/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to going to Fan Expo in Vancouver, even more now that most of the Continuum cast are appearing! Hopefully I'll be able to take some notes of the panel and get some good photos.

Comment

You will of course share such encounters with us
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        You will of course share such encounters with us

Comment

Besides 13 awesome episodes, what are people hoping for in Season 2?
          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
            Besides 13 awesome episodes, what are people hoping for in Season 2?
            13 AMAZING episodes.

And perhaps more screwing with the timeline for the lulz.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm interested to learn more about how Alec becomes the man he is in the future. Will Carlos ever find out about Kiera and will he believe it?

Also about that new covert group and the new guy....

Spoiler:
              ....we saw looking at Kiera as she deactivated the invisibility mode on her suit after the explosion. Also wondering if Kagame escaped somehow from the explosion, I hope so, I like Tony Amendola, his portrayal of Kagame is a joy to watch, you don't know what is really going on there. Love to see more about how he got to the point he did. Also intrigued by Kiera's less than honest husband, what is his story?

I wonder how the future will be changed, I hope we get to see what kind of world is created by the various meddling going on in 2013. Also, if more people from the future have ended up going even further back and then impact on events in 2013 having set things in motion many years before.

....and more cool futuristic gadgets and images. I've really enjoyed seeing what they've come up with so far.

Kellog.....

Spoiler:
              I hope he doesn't turn out to be a double crossing lying b'tard! He seems earnest and honest and so very likeable, so I'm really really hoping he doesn't, but can't help feeling there is something not right there. This is what makes this show compelling viewing for me, not really knowing who the real villain of the piece is! I'd prefer to find out that there is a really good reason for him to be helping Kiera.

Lots to look forward to!!!

Comment

Amanda Tapping will be directing episode 12 in Season 2. It is scheduled to film in May.

(from an interview on The Rush http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGSj3f4yhlM)
                -

Comment

Geez, they haven't even filmed the whole season yet? I would have thought that at least the filming would be done by now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Season 2 can't start soon enough IMO.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                      Amanda Tapping will be directing episode 12 in Season 2. It is scheduled to film in May.

(from an interview on The Rush http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGSj3f4yhlM)
                      I was under the impression that all of Season 2 had been filmed, since it's been aired in Canada already.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        I was under the impression that all of Season 2 had been filmed, since it's been aired in Canada already.
                        Season one has been aired in Canada. Season two premieres on April 21st in Canada. A couple of weeks later, on June 7, Syfy will starting airing season two as well.
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Filming on season 2 started at the end of January, finishing at the beginning of June.

http://www.bcfilmcommission.com/about_us/film_list.php

Comment

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/04/con...chances-3.html

Continuum - Episode 2.01 - Second Chances - 3 Minute Sneak Peek

source: spoilertv.com
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I can't tell you how stoked I am. This show seemingly came out of nowhere to be a huge hit. While it certainly had some down moments and some poorly shot scenes it still is one of the few science fiction shows on tv. And one of the very few that doesn't seem to go out of the way to insult its viewers intelligence.

I don't know who will be joining the cast, but Master Bratac left some big shoes to fill. Tony Amendola is an Actor. I don't know if Lex Doig can even begin to replace him.

I'm still waiting for Keira to show off the suites see thru properties.

Comment

Perhaps we'll see Kagame in flashbacks.
                                "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Working...
                                X