No announcement yet.

Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 2 (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok this actually isnt that bad of a idea. Cavel said they left Caprica so why not jump the fleet back with the cylon computer in that raptor and then rescue all of the people left on ALL of the colonies. That would solve their manpower problem and also as stated before I am sure there are salvagable ships left in the shipyards at the colonies. This could be a good plot twist to repopulate the fleet and add to it's firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCgrunt
      Ok this actually isnt that bad of a idea. Cavel said they left Caprica so why not jump the fleet back with the cylon computer in that raptor and then rescue all of the people left on ALL of the colonies. That would solve their manpower problem and also as stated before I am sure there are salvagable ships left in the shipyards at the colonies. This could be a good plot twist to repopulate the fleet and add to it's firepower.
      Obviously a man of superior intellect (as well as a unhealthy obsession with automatic weapons)
      Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

This "dream" discussion is just ridiculous. It would go against everything Moore did so far, and on the screen it said "one year later." The only way it could be a dream if Baltar was dreaming he was on a tv show called "Battlestar Galactica" and he wanted to trick the viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by darman
          This "dream" discussion is just ridiculous. It would go against everything Moore did so far, and on the screen it said "one year later." The only way it could be a dream if Baltar was dreaming he was on a tv show called "Battlestar Galactica" and he wanted to trick the viewers.
          that's a good point

Comment

Originally posted by darman
            yeah I would be mad but I would find it funny if he woke up and be like

*baltar wakes up* oh thank god that was all a dream.. then his vision clears and it realy wasnt XD

Comment

This episode blew me away. For awhile there, I didn't know what to think. I didn't know where things were going. Well, actually, in some cases I still don't. But overall, it kicked some serious fraking a**. The end was simply amazing, and I am so excited about what next season could hold in store. It's just such a shame we have to wait like 7 stupid months to see how things turn out.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Astrofighter
                However, the plot hole that I see is that their are still a number of cylons in the fleet surely over the course of a year they would have done something...I mean come on we know for a fact that the reporter was never and still has not been exposed...Did she just deicde to go native???
                So what are Cavil or D'Anna going to say: "Oh, I've just got to borrow a ship, take it outside the nebula we believe is shielding us from the Cylons and make a phone call - but I promise to reverse the charges?"

Comment

The fleet will be back. There's no way the Adama men are going to leave all those people abandoned down on that planet. The Cylons will pay!
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Ranapia
                    So what are Cavil or D'Anna going to say: "Oh, I've just got to borrow a ship, take it outside the nebula we believe is shielding us from the Cylons and make a phone call - but I promise to reverse the charges?"
                    Man I wonder how much that call would cost?
                    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                      Well, the baby was born premature, sometimes that stunts growth and developmental milestones.
                      Oh that's right. Probably at least 8 weeks or so premature so that would put it at the equivalent of 10 months.

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                      is it me or did lee look a little chubby?
                      I thought so too....but it could have just been the affect of the hairstyle. He didn't look so hot. Although he was at least spared the mustache of doom that Adama was sporting.

Interesting how they did things to try and make everyone look different. Except Baltar - he looked like his same old depraved self.
                      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

with special geast star, floozys 1 and 2.

Comment

Originally posted by keshou
                          Interesting how they did things to try and make everyone look different. Except Baltar - he looked like his same old depraved self.
                          Yep, he looked like the scumbag we all know and love.

Comment

They don't have a plan and most of the millitray of the fleet is on the planet. I found it funny to see Gaeta has Baltra's right hand man. He is the new Billy now. The Cylons seem to be lost and traveling thourgh space. I wonder where they were planing to go. I think the cylons have left that area of space and are heading to Earth? Nah to easy.

I don't know where they are going but it seems they change their minds and plan on staying there on the palnet. I want to see how Baltar will get out of this one with out help from Adama or Roslin. As you can see in the episode their political partys have completly fallen apart. It seems like most of the ships have been scraped for parts and the Cylons have them out numbered 10 to 1 they have no chance in hell in winning any battle with them. When the Adams come back Baltra won't be presedent for much longer and I have no idea how they are going to win this battle. The war is over and now they have to fight to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Ranapia
                              Are you kidding? Did you not see the raptor just sitting there? Any cylon could just hop in it take off and jump out of the system and make the call, they would have no way to stop them they are at such a diminished capacity. They wouldnt even notice what happened until they jumped away.

Comment

Originally posted by skull24
                                They don't have a plan and most of the millitray of the fleet is on the planet. I found it funny to see Gaeta has Baltra's right hand man. He is the new Billy now. The Cylons seem to be lost and traveling thourgh space. I wonder where they were planing to go. I think the cylons have left that area of space and are heading to Earth? Nah to easy.

I don't know where they are going but it seems they change their minds and plan on staying there on the palnet. I want to see how Baltar will get out of this one with out help from Adama or Roslin. As you can see in the episode their political partys have completly fallen apart. It seems like most of the ships have been scraped for parts and the Cylons have them out numbered 10 to 1 they have no chance in hell in winning any battle with them. When the Adams come back Baltra won't be presedent for much longer and I have no idea how they are going to win this battle. The war is over and now they have to fight to survive.
                                When Adama comes back with his pimped out Battlestar all will be saved!

Comment

Working...
                                X