X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are in so much trouble now, The only hope is earth
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Wow. I loved the first part of the episode. The action was tense and the story was great. The "One Year Later" part (wow, DC Comics just launched a OYL plan too; coincidence?) was terrible. Totally killed the feel of the show. True, I loved seeing Tyrol as a leader, but it has to be a dream. Gaius may be an arrogant jerk, but he is not that stupid to lead the people to that. I was the episode would end with him waking up and admitting his mistakes, I was rather disapointed. The ending was just god awful. If this is the new direction, I won't be watching.
      Rush rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by keshou
        Frak....what an episode. Mega-Kudos to Ron Moore for pushing the envelope.

That was Leoben at the end looking for Starbuck wasn't it?
        Yup. That indeed was Leoban.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by SomeoneElse292
          i doubt that was a dream, but im not sure how they are going to keep the show going with 39,192of the ppl in the fleet on the planet and the battlestars at half or less crew, also how many ships were destroyed, and people killed by the nuke
          39,000 on New Caprica. 1/2 crews on the Beast and the Bucket which is about 2,500 people for both ships, which means...roughly 3,000 killed on Cloud Nine?
          Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernorhythm
            Wow. I loved the first part of the episode. The action was tense and the story was great. The "One Year Later" part (wow, DC Comics just launched a OYL plan too; coincidence?) was terrible. Totally killed the feel of the show. True, I loved seeing Tyrol as a leader, but it has to be a dream. Gaius may be an arrogant jerk, but he is not that stupid to lead the people to that. I was the episode would end with him waking up and admitting his mistakes, I was rather disapointed. The ending was just god awful. If this is the new direction, I won't be watching.
            Well then you will miss out.
            Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Look, I grew up on star trek. Maybe that's why I'm just floored at this episode. To run an series without any reset buttons is just...wow. Wow. It's different. Very different. And so far, phenomenal.

Comment

I would completly stop watching the show if this was all a dream and Roslin realy won
                it would be the biggest dissapointment for me if they did that

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                  Yes because a ship blowing up and taking another three at least. A rigged election, a new president, and the cylons taking over the world. Other than that it had nothing going on it at all except for complicating character relationships. Plus Black Market was great.
                  I was being sarcastic...I assumed Ray Charles (blind and dead) would be able to see that...obviously I was mistaken.
                  Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

I really don't think that they would take this in the "it's all a dream" route...too easy and too painless. Still, I really have no idea how they are going to get out of this one. They are definitely over a major barrel right now. Wow...I think I'm just going to go babble incoherently and curl up in the fetal position. Waiting until October is going to be frakking brutal.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by titans
                      I was being sarcastic...I assumed Ray Charles (blind and dead) would be able to see that...obviously I was mistaken.
                      You didn't quote the post you were being sarcastic at, and how was I supposed to know that you were being sarcastic in your first post in a thread. Most people say what they feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernorhythm
                        Bye Bye

Comment

Waiting until October is going to be frakking brutal.
                          yes it is -_- why scifi why T_T

and having Admiral Adama with a mostache made me Laugth... oh and what was up with lee's hair in the last 30 min? it looked realy off

Comment

I'm normally not in favor of the reset button, but this grubby, meagre, stupid existence on "New Caprica" is utter crap, IMO. I don't like where they are "one year later" and I don't like Adama running from a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                              You didn't quote the post you were being sarcastic at, and how was I supposed to know that you were being sarcastic in your first post in a thread. Most people say what they feel.
                              like I said...Ray Charles man...Ray Charles

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                I'm normally not in favor of the reset button, but this grubby, meagre, stupid existence on "New Caprica" is utter crap, IMO. I don't like where they are "one year later" and I don't like Adama running from a fight.
                                Well, no one is perfect, and guess what is he supposed to die as he was caught with his pants down? Doing that makes him one of the most arrogant, and stupid man ever. His crew didn't know what was going on.

Originally posted by titans
                                like I said...Ray Charles man...Ray Charles
                                Umm yeah well let's see there are about I don't know 5 or 6 people who didn't like this episode, and I thought you were one of them

Comment

Working...
                                X