No announcement yet.

Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 2 (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baltar wasn't a dictator he was Kenndy. Corrupt, and did any women he liked. Accept unlike Kenndy he didn't stare ther Cylons down. He let them walk all over each other. The similarites are huge. Baltar and Kenndy were both young, charimatic, and rich. Plus they fraked who ever they wanted.
    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

All I can say is that Almos had best shave that ridiculous mustache by next season.

Comment

Interesting ep, I'd prefer that it would be a 60-minute episode, like usual. I give the first 45-minutes a ***, and the last 45-minutes a **.
        sigpic

Comment

Frak....what an episode. Mega-Kudos to Ron Moore for pushing the envelope.

That was Leoben at the end looking for Starbuck wasn't it?
          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Yea...too bad nothing happened in that episode. Major dissapointment, just seemed to go on without anything "Big" happening...I'd put it below Black Market on my list. Just wish something exciting happened
            Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Guess I was wrong about Tyrol and Cally. Looks like they have a shot after all. LOL!

My prediction? This is a casting of the future: what would happen if Baltar is president. I'm hoping that we'll eventually jump back in time and follow along the path with the rigging of the election being a success and Roslin retaining the presidency. I just can't see any other way for it to work, 'cause that future... isn't right. If RDM plans to continue on THAT timeline... I dunno how much longer I'll watch. It's interesting as a "what if" scenario, but that's about it.

Comment

Kill me know because I can’t wait till October.

I don’t think RDM will pull any kind of “oh it was all a dream” thing. And I hope he doesn’t because the story has taken a different turn now. He had to do something to shake the show up.

Yeah I do hope they go back and fill in the gaps, but I'm not too sure about turning back the clock and pushing the reset button. I could have already told you Baltar as president was going to turn out bad.

Leoben is back. Yay!
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCgrunt
                  Omfg That Was The Greatest Episode Ever!!!!!!!!
                  Seriously.

It was frakkin' brilliant.

I...have no words. And for anyone who knows me, that's like VERY RARE.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

HOLY. FRAKKING. CRAP. When is it October?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

i doubt that was a dream, but im not sure how they are going to keep the show going with 39,192of the ppl in the fleet on the planet and the battlestars at half or less crew, also how many ships were destroyed, and people killed by the nuke

Comment

So is Dee XO of the Beast now? Cause that would just suck!
                        Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

A dream. Forget it. They would NOT do that. Not RDM. Not Battlestar Galactica. It will be extremely lame/pointless if a major major MAJOR plot twist never happened. What'll be the point of this episode? Where do we start off next?

Comment

I dont know if you can dispeal belief enough for that, the cylons have them by the balls they would have to do something increadibly stupid to let them escape and get back on course for Earth, which we know by the premise of the show will happen.

I also like the catch 22 that Baltar again brought about the cylons to New Caprica by giving the nuke to the Pegasus no. 6, she did it so it would act as a marker for the cylons to come and find them. However, the plot hole that I see is that their are still a number of cylons in the fleet surely over the course of a year they would have done something...I mean come on we know for a fact that the reporter was never and still has not been exposed...Did she just deicde to go native???

Also having to wait SEVEN months...thats just ridiculous, if they start filiming in April...why all the extra time??

Comment

Holy frak! This episode stunned me right out of my perch on the couch!

Such a great way to end the season, although I got me a little depressed. I'm really close to the characters and feel for them.XD

What I don't get is why they don't impeach Baltar. Clearly he's made the fleet even worse off than it was being chased around. Or maybe that's just a by-product of settling the planet.

Now the Chief, I never imagined him as a politcal activist. Anders, I feel for, I was really beginning to like him.

October. That's a long time to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by titans
                                Yea...too bad nothing happened in that episode. Major dissapointment, just seemed to go on without anything "Big" happening...I'd put it below Black Market on my list. Just wish something exciting happened
                                Yes because a ship blowing up and taking another three at least. A rigged election, a new president, and the cylons taking over the world. Other than that it had nothing going on it at all except for complicating character relationships. Plus Black Market was great.
                                Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Working...
                                X