Maelstrom (317)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    Yup. Usually when Baltar was awake. Leoben appears to Kara when she's asleep/unconscious. And we never once saw him interact with her in reality. No, we didn't see him much at all in one ep, but I think that'd be a pretty important distinction for TPTB to make.
    why not? people cannot be interacted by supernatural forces in the only ways they'd accept them?

1. Baltar has been feeling an absurd amount of inner-guilt that his illusion has manifested into reality.

2. Kara is not feeling any guilt about killing billions of people so the only way she'd accept the "vision" is inside herself.

-----

in our world, angels speak to some people in dreams and to others in reality:

example of dreams: Joseph
    example of visions: Mary

Comment

there is no way in all what is logical that she survived an ejection. If her ship was destroyed to pieces there is no way in hell she would survived an ejection. too much pression at the ejection I think. she would of poped like a bubble gum. She is definitly one of the final five if not the one or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna View Post
        All these 'head cylons' are giving me a migraine!
        Baltar never showed sign of getting head...aches... from Six...

Maybe the Cylong ship was real, and picked up Starbuck when she ejecu... err ejected. Ok we know Apollo only saw Starbuck's fighter near the very end, maybe she ejected right into the Cylon ship (recall Tomorrow Never Dies), hence the bright light...?

Was the Oracle played by the same actress as the one on New Apricot?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
          Baltar never showed sign of getting head...aches... from Six...

Maybe the Cylong ship was real, and picked up Starbuck when she ejecu... err ejected. Ok we know Apollo only saw Starbuck's fighter near the very end, maybe she ejected right into the Cylon ship (recall Tomorrow Never Dies), hence the bright light...?

Was the Oracle played by the same actress as the one on New Apricot?
          I'm not sure but to me it looked like Apollo saw the Raider. That or we'll see Starbuck wake up in a goo tank.

Comment

Starbuck waking up in goo tank?

Not according to the Maelstrom podcast. Ron Moore pretty much confirms Kara is dead - as in - dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna View Post
              Starbuck waking up in goo tank?

Not according to the Maelstrom podcast. Ron Moore pretty much confirms Kara is dead - as in - dead.
              So? Maybe heaven is a pod of goo... Or possibly jello...

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                So? Maybe heaven is a pod of goo... Or possibly jello...
                not... gonna... picture... 6... kara... 3... jello.....................

Comment

Originally posted by gotmatt View Post
                  not... gonna... picture... 6... kara... 3... jello.....................
                  What?? No Dee in this uhmmm..mixture?? Careful her mascara might run...

Comment

all i can say is, what the frak

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
                      all i can say is, what the frak
                      Well said.

Comment

Positively brilliant. I'm one of those whippersnappers so I appreciate your pointing this and pointing out some additional symbolism!

Comment

I am not convinced Lee saw the "Heavy Raider;" in fact, I'd put good money on the fact that there was no raider in the first place and Kara was... hallucinating? Having divinely-inspired visions?

Whatever.

My point is that there was no Cylon force in the air and that she's really dead. And this is a good thing.
                          Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Origin1981 View Post
                            On scifi.coms video page I saw a short video where the actress that plays starbuck saying she will find out she is a cylon.
                            IT'S A JOKE!

They made a gag reel for part of season 3. In it the actress went "I'm a cylon and I die, oops I spoiled it. They then show how she "dies" by taking a badly done horro movie clip and cut her head off, it's a joke.

At that time she probably didn't even read the scprit yet for this episode. And has Starbuck found out she is a Cylon? No. She obviously hasn't read any of season 4 beacuse it's not writen yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow View Post
                              I am not convinced Lee saw the "Heavy Raider;" in fact, I'd put good money on the fact that there was no raider in the first place and Kara was... hallucinating? Having divinely-inspired visions?

Whatever.

My point is that there was no Cylon force in the air and that she's really dead. And this is a good thing.
                              Indeed. I would think it might be something he would comment upon, after all. Perhaps even report it back to CIC, while he so diligently described the Viper's destruction. They might want to know, had he actually seen it.

I think everyone's mistaken, talking about Kara's "special destiny". I think what they were really talking about was her especially high density, after being smooshed into a puddle of gas giant goo.
                              "I disagree with what you say and I will deny, to your death, your right to say it." -Bucky Katt

sigpic

Comment

Oh... Poor Ship! Adama had a nice ship, he destroyed it.... oh that's sad!

Anyway, This EP sucked, too long, no plot, no story...
                                BUT:
                                I've noticed that the CGI, improved! ^^
                                All good things must come to an end...
                                Canada Rule!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X