Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking A Break From All Your Worries (313)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
    c

and what is caprica six's name???
    Caprica. you have to remember that Roslyn had no idea.

Comment

They really needed the crowd at joes, to yell "NORM"
      and the square scenes might have been tolerable.

Comment

About the doomed quadrangle..... this is building up to something. I don't mind it so much considering...

Spoiler:
        RDM has something huge in store for Kara in a little over a month. I get depressed and intrigued thinking about it.

Good to see James Callis getting to stretch his acting muscles. He sure does spend alot of these episodes on the verge of tears though.

Comment

People don't listen...

And why would they want her on the stand? She is a liar, like all Cylons, and can' be trusted.

Comment

I liked the episodes but it felt too much like a SOAP.
            Spoiler:
            Also Caprica said she will tell them anything if they allow her to be Cheif witness.

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
              It is a reference to a verse in the CHEERs theme song. makes sense since much of this episode takes place in a bar.
              I totally should have caught that reference! I loved that show!

This episode was 1/2 of a fabulous episode and 1/2 'wish I could hit the ff button.' I loved, loved, loved every moment of the interrogation. Roslin rocked tonight! I mean she always rocks, but tonight was incredible. I loved the yelling match. Something is definitely going on between Roslin and Adama. (I'm all for it!)

On the negative side, it doesn't look like the quadrangle is settled yet. I really, really am beginning to dislike everyone involved in that plot line. Make it stop, please!

Comment

The video will be on Youtube in 15 minutes i will post a link when it's up

Comment

Originally posted by katie_9918 View Post

Best part about tonight: Not a sign of any Agathons at all. WooT!
                  ARGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! I was sooo looking foward to getting my Sharon fix!!!

The Agathons was one of the bright spots on this show for me......hopefully we
                  get to see them in the next one!!!
                  Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Youtube is taking it's sweet sweet time

Comment

Not a fan of Soap Operas which is what BSG is turning into for me. Glad next week is football. Not sure if I will be watching in two weeks.
                      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

LINK to EXTRA SCENE ON YOUTUBE

Comment

whole episode was totally ruined with all that "quad damage" crap.
                          i had a feeling that chief's problems only exist so he can talk about them with Lee ... blah, that stupid 4-way emo crap is spreading ...

i can't believe i am saying this ... but i am happy there will be a break, at least i won't have to endure more of that ...
                          i can't honestly say i liked this episode cause of it ... no matter what kind of arc RDM has in his mind, this is BEYOND annoying.
                          VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by unruhbrady View Post
                            Thank you very much! That would have been a great addition to the episode.....though perhaps there's an alternative scene that accomplishes the same thing in a later episode.

Comment

thanks for that download. hm i wonderwhy they just didnt include that in the ep. trying to get hits on scifi.com i bet

Comment

Originally posted by katie_9918 View Post
                                Best part about tonight: Not a sign of any Agathons at all. WooT!
                                Didn't even notice them gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X