No announcement yet.

Rapture (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overall, I really enjoyed this episode. It's just so hard to gauge where things are going. Of course, I'm sure that's exactly how TPTB like it.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by StayingOccupied View Post
      Who would Lucy had killed/hurt in the past which would make her say "i'm sorry" to the one of the final 5 she saw.
      Tigh perhaps? Could go literal and say it's Baltar. Or perhaps that Oracle lady from New Caprica. Or maybe for a real shocker, Duck. (D'anna would have been pretty furious with him after the whole suicide bomb thing)

Comment

Originally posted by Jump237 View Post
        Oh yeah, the old 'little ships skids to a stop aboard galactica just as the flightpods retract and the she jumps away at the very last second' was done in the mini, and better, i might add.
        Gotta say it felt a little like "oh crap, we just ran out of episode, get 'em onto the boat so we can do the final scene!"
        Frak! --Apollo
        Frak you. --Cain
        FRAK Me! --Kat
        frakwit! --Tyrol
        B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Of all the people on the show to be reunited with a child, they picked the two LEAST deserving out of them all! You gotta love that.

All I could think during that whole Roslin/Adama/Helo was that Roslin was the only one in the room with balls. She owned her action from the moment she decided her course and still owns her action. And kudos to Mary McDonnell for being the strongest presence in that room at that moment and also to Edward James Olmos and Tahmoh Penikett for allowing that to show.

All that Cylon religious tedium during 3.0 went for nothing because we still know nothing of the Final Five Frakking Cylons. Good for Cavil being the one to pull her plug.

I no longer have words for Starbuck. Roslin now has more balls than she does.

In fact, with the possible exception of SMFT, Roslin now has more balls than anyone on this show.

Comment

I'll give it to Katee Sackhoff for playing Starbuck well, something about her performance really lit up for me this time, but the character deserves a boot to the head.

Turn her into Destiny Babe and let's get this show moving again!
            Frak! --Apollo
            Frak you. --Cain
            FRAK Me! --Kat
            frakwit! --Tyrol

Comment

Originally posted by StayingOccupied View Post
              Who would Lucy had killed/hurt in the past which would make her say "i'm sorry" to the one of the final 5 she saw.
              Anders. In Downloaded, when they were trapped under the coffee house, she 1) gave him a boot to the face to knock him out again when they pulled him out of the rubble and 2) almost killed him after exclaiming "God loves me" but CapricaSix hit her with a big rock and killed her.

Comment

I overall enjoyed the episode except for the Lee/Dee/Anders/Kara Bull -_-

I hope atleast one of them gets killed off in the near future (hopefully Lee/Dee)

the Helo/Sharon/Hera arc is wrapping up nicley and im wondering what they will do with #6

XD at Baltar being smacked in the fave by Chief and brought back to galactica in a body bag

Chief is intreiging me with with whats happening as of late

nice Starbuck/Helo scene at the end as far as im concerned I dont mind Starbuck as long as its not that Love triangle crap

also and the preiviews for the next episode made me wanna puke... that is all

oh and whats up with all the Lemming stuff going about here? >_> <_< *hides*

Comment

So has anyone given thought to the fact that The Woman Who Pushed The Button on the original blitz of the Colonies is now on Galactica?

I wonder if they're going to play that card... thought maybe, then thought maybe not, because if they do, she's going out an airlock for sure (probably with a personal shove from Roslyn's foot).
                  Frak! --Apollo
                  Frak you. --Cain
                  FRAK Me! --Kat
                  frakwit! --Tyrol

Comment

Originally posted by takinspace View Post
                    I'll give it to Katee Sackhoff for playing Starbuck well, something about her performance really lit up for me this time, but the character deserves a boot to the head.

Turn her into Destiny Babe and let's get this show moving again!
                    Katee Sackhoff was great, and I actually really liked the scenes between Starbuck and Dee in the Raptor- I think they definitly show that the storyline is going to resolve soon, and it was a nice scene. We haven't actually gotten much between them throughout it all.

Love Starbuck's destiny becoming a focus now. It's about time.

Comment

I suppose it would give "Arrrrrr!" a new meaning.

Hey did he change that eyepatch?
                      I'm waiting for the latest upgrade where we see it riveted to his skull and all the little rivet heads have the Galactica symbol on them.

Comment

Originally posted by SamanthaMarie88 View Post
                        Anders. In Downloaded, when they were trapped under the coffee house, she 1) gave him a boot to the face to knock him out again when they pulled him out of the rubble and 2) almost killed him after exclaiming "God loves me" but CapricaSix hit her with a big rock and killed her.
                        *blink*

Scary, that makes sense.

*blink*
                        Frak! --Apollo
                        Frak you. --Cain
                        FRAK Me! --Kat
                        frakwit! --Tyrol

Comment

Originally posted by katie_9918 View Post
                          Of all the people on the show to be reunited with a child, they picked the two LEAST deserving out of them all! You gotta love that.
                          Nah.....I think they are the most deserving....they earned this IMO. Can't wait to see!!!
                          Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by SamanthaMarie88 View Post
                            Good one! I like that! And it would be so ironic- Kara and her revulsion with Leoben, only to have turned out to have been married to a cylon all along. The difference being that Leoben wasn't hiding it, and that Anders was the real mind-frak.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              I'm waiting for the latest upgrade where we see it riveted to his skull and all the little rivet heads have the Galactica symbol on them.
                              LOL!!!!
                              Frak! --Apollo
                              Frak you. --Cain
                              FRAK Me! --Kat
                              frakwit! --Tyrol

Comment

So has anyone given thought to the fact that The Woman Who Pushed The Button on the original blitz of the Colonies is now on Galactica?
                                Speaking of... I found it interesting that The Woman Who Snapped the Neck of a Baby Girl is now The Woman Who Snapped the Neck of The Woman Who Tried To Snap the Neck of a Baby Girl. *re-reads carefully* Uh... yeah. She's come a long way, baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X