No announcement yet.

Rapture (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would Lucy had killed/hurt in the past which would make her say "i'm sorry" to the one of the final 5 she saw.
    Cream Cheese, the people's cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      yeah, i do wanna tell them to just swap partners and get it over with
      I couldn't agree with yo more. I don't give *** what happens to those characters anymore.

This ep was ok. This season hasn't been so good, so to me they really need a flawless ep to bring me back in. The way Sci-fi advertised it. It was so obvious that Dyana was going to get boxed, because Lucy Lawless is a guest star. They should have revealed who is a cylon because the ratings needed it.

I will probably miss a few eps from now on in, and I think others feel the same way. That's why I believe the show will not survive past season 4. BSG has fallen from grace and Sci-fi knows it, so they go screw up all the other shows to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by StayingOccupied View Post
        Who would Lucy had killed/hurt in the past which would make her say "i'm sorry" to the one of the final 5 she saw.
        I figure it has to be someone on Galactica, but I can't decide whether it's Adama, Starbuck, or the Gaiuster... but that's just gut feel, I have nothing to base it on.
        Frak! --Apollo
        Frak you. --Cain
        FRAK Me! --Kat
        frakwit! --Tyrol
        B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          many fans noticed it months ago and it's nice to see that it's not just a quirk but evidentally a plan
          Ah, but was it always part of the plan or did they paint a random pic on the wall and later on went, "Hmm... we need something for the temple. Hey, that thingy Kara drew looked pretty cool!"

I'd like to give RDM a bit of credit, but often in the past on different shows things I've thought were incredibly cool and intricate bits of linkage turned out to be more like coincidence or someone at the last minute going, "Hey, what about..." Which tends to take some of the shine off, quite frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by takinspace View Post
            I figure it has to be someone on Galactica, but I can't decide whether it's Adama, Starbuck, or the Gaiuster... but that's just gut feel, I have nothing to base it on.
            Yeah i was thinkin Tigh because they held him for so long and he lost his eye and such.

Comment

Originally posted by mgehman View Post
              According to spoiler websites
              Spoiler:
              Kara is a cylon and one of the final five, not sure where that is going to lead, but interesting concept. Should drive Dirk Benedict out of his mind
              I don't think so (or at least we won't find out anytime soon), according to (I believe last week's) Michael Ausiello column:

Spoiler:
              Starbuck is NOT a cylon.

Of course that's only as far as he knows.

Originally posted by takinspace View Post
              Frakkin' hope so. I'm not a unilateral no-shipper but dang, this is getting tired. Make one of 'em a Cylon so they'll leave
              It'll get resolved.....RDM pretty much admitted that it was a mistake in teh roundtable discussion, if I recall correctly.

Comment

Sharon and Hera? What happened?
                Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by StayingOccupied View Post
                  Yeah i was thinkin Tigh because they held him for so long and he lost his eye and such.
                  That crossed my mind too. That would be a hell of a prestige bump for that character wouldn't it? Turn the man into one of the front-and-central characters? Hooah.
                  Frak! --Apollo
                  Frak you. --Cain
                  FRAK Me! --Kat
                  frakwit! --Tyrol

Comment

My favorite part was Sharon doing whatever it took to get her baby, Hera! Then, the relief and joy in Helo's face when he was reunited with Sharon and their daughter! Yeah, I'm sappy!
                    sigpic

Comment

Damn skiffy, trailers are supposed to make you WANT to watch the next episode. I know of very few fans that have been enjoying the mess that is the quadrangle ship from hell. Most want the WB shippy drama to end already. I now loathe all three ships involved, can we please get rid of all of them?

Incidentally, thank you Dee for smacking Starbuck.

Comment

yeah, they probably shoulda exercised more caution when letting sharon back on with hera. I mean, dont just blindly believe its her.

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                          My favorite part was Sharon doing whatever it took to get her baby, Hera! Then, the relief and joy in Helo's face when he was reunited with Sharon and their daughter! Yeah, I'm sappy!

AWWWWWWW! I love a happy ending for once!! Thanks..
                          Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Whole new levels of bat**** homicidal would have to be invented if Tigh ever found out he was a cylon. There's something to be said for some of the other possibilities too, though.

Comment

i was disappointed by this episode. i'm starting to feel like i'm on a rudderless ship and they are just making all this crap up as they go along. I'm also starting to wonder if the 20 episode season is just too long, forcing the makers to stretch their resources too thin. I'm getting tired of the barebones way that these scenes are presented to us. Oh yeah, the old 'little ships skid to a stop aboard galactica just as the flightpods retract and she jumps away at the very last second' was done in the mini, and better, i might add.
                              Last edited by Jump237; 21 January 2007, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                                Whole new levels of bat**** homicidal would have to be invented if Tigh ever found out he was a cylon.
                                I suppose it would give "Arrrrrr!" a new meaning.

Hey did he change that eyepatch?
                                Frak! --Apollo
                                Frak you. --Cain
                                FRAK Me! --Kat
                                frakwit! --Tyrol

Comment

Working...
                                X