Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ur making the hybrid sound like a sex machine lol

Comment

What I'm not quite understanding is that if the disease is biological or toxilogical, and to be reborn is just being downloaded - does the cylon BODY have to go to the res-ship and physically download or do they have any wireless connections?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        Someone needs to bannerize/iconize that: pic of the Hybrid with "Jump me" emblazoned on it.
        She certainly looked as if she enjoyed the "moment"
        sigpic

Comment

its pretty confusing. im more its teh transfer of mind and not the physicial body..

Comment

Originally posted by kingsownall View Post
            lol ur making the hybrid sound like a sex machine lol
            Nah, a love machine- spreading God's love across the universe.

Although I am weirdly reminded of a snippet from the Torchwood Hub about the Doovari and their "sex drive" powered ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              She certainly looked as if she enjoyed the "moment"
              same here, it didn't look painful to me
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                same here, it didn't look painful to me
                Yeah, but if Pinhead has taught us one thing it's that sometimes there isn't a lot of difference between pleasure and pain... And she had a certain Cenobite-ish look about her.

Probably it WAS pleasure, but I like to play with the possibilities. And The Seven certainly don't seem to care about who's suffering, as long as it isn't them.

Comment

good things:
                  Lee out of fat suit - yeah!
                  confronting Starbuck and Tighe
                  Starbuck accepting that she really cared about the little girl
                  Athena!

Not so good things:
                  Tighe's not the man he was, and probably never will be again
                  Giaus is still trying to save his skin by lying to whomever
                  sigpic

Comment

It's interesting that Six didn't immediately call him on his lie about there being "nothing there." She looked hurt, but she didn't tell the others.

Comment

It's interesting that Six didn't immediately call him on his lie about there being "nothing there." She looked hurt, but she didn't tell the others.
                      that was intriguing.

why did she help him cover up? was it to protect him or to keep info to herself?
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

love maybe...cause if they find out hes lying. goodbye to baltar. serious the writers make it seem tis the end of the cylons.

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman View Post
                          Is it just me, or did that device on the infected Base Star look like Nomad from ST:TOS?
                          It did! And the Cylon scenes reminded me of "2001, A Space Odyssey". It gave a strange atmosphere to the Cylon ships scenes. Sometimes it works to be derivative.
                          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

The Seven certainly like to be at the top of the food chain, don't they? Create the centurions to be obedient and unquestioning, refuse a vote to the Hybrids, keep humanity in slavery/servitude.... Very human-like, when you think about it.

EDIT: foxhound- yeah, I was reminded of the Ragnar Anchorage thing and super-kudos if this winds up being a reference back to that, but I have a feeling this is a bit beyond that. Still, it'd be cool if it tied in.
                            I'm wondering if the seven and the other five had a philosphical difference, the 7 wanted to kill humanity, the 5 wanted to rejoin humanity? I'm very curious to know more about the 5 and why the 7 can't talk about them. But yeah the 7 are very human in that they are doing exactly what humans did by enslaving metal cylons, only the 7 made it so their cylons can't rebel. Would be interesting if the centurions could be reprogrammed to rebel aganist the skin jobs.

Oh and was good see Gaeta has at least regained the respect and trust of Adama and Roslin.

Comment

This disease thing has me a bit worried about the series. It's obvious from the preview of the next episode that the humans figure out what killed the baseship and the cylons. Now, suddenly, they have an uber-weapon upon which they can kill all the cylons (or at least reduce them in number, maybe forcing them to destroy their ressurection ships until they can contain the infection). At that point the threat of destruction by the cylons is drastically reduced, since the humans can simply let them know they have the disease, and force the Cylons to back off, lest the humans come after them for vengence. Or, as the next episode obviously is about, they go through an agonization as to whether to unlease their newfound bio-weapon upon the cylons. Either way (they use the disease or hold it as a "doomsday device" to keep the cylons away), now the series is no longer about the rag-tag fleet fleeing cylons and a hair's breath away from destruction. That changes things far more than New Caprica did when they colonized it.

I have faith in Mr. Moore, but this disease thing has me very worried. Lets see where it goes.

Comment

The other five could be many things... failures, models with deep differences in opinion regarding humanity (or even the treatment of the chromejobs, raiders, and basehip-hybrid-things), models specially designed for infiltration and made in limited number, models that are in contact with the Cylon god (if he/she/it exists), etc.

And, finding a way to reprogram the Centurions would certainly add an interesting footnote to the "All this has happened before" thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X