Daybreak, Part 3 (421)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    probably all died from radiation poisoning long before now.

(remember Gina set the Nuke off in orbit).
    people survived on the planets surface for 1year and 4 months before the exodus
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      so i wonder how the people on new caprica are doing after 150.000 years??

i want answers
      Given the radiation, probably mutants. Or perhaps the Free Centurions returned to Caprica and they all made a deal...
      The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

i highly doubt people would abandon those ships and advanced tech specially when the cylons are still around.

and the idea of cylon blood flowing through me and all other humans is not pleasing because it means the cylons won

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
          i highly doubt people would abandon those ships and advanced tech specially when the cylons are still around.

and the idea of cylon blood flowing through me and all other humans is not pleasing because it means the cylons won
          Yes - exactly the Cylons won as did the Humans. The whole last half of the final season (if not further back) is that's its not about Cylon or Human, its about the two together.

Comment

well i dont want any cylon mixture in the human dna.

at the end there was no pure human dna. so cylons won and we created them ffs.

Comment

well i dont want any cylon mixture in the human dna.

at the end there was no pure human dna. so cylons won and we created them ffs.
              It was MIXED DNA. Do I have to tie you down and force you to watch the last several episodes? Neither human or cylon race could survive without the other. You're a frakkin' Cylon - now deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                It was MIXED DNA. Do I have to tie you down and force you to watch the last several episodes? Neither human or cylon race could survive without the other. You're a frakkin' Cylon - now deal with it.
                how so ??

the humans survived long enough to construct the cylons.

Comment

how so ??

the humans survived long enough to construct the cylons.
                  Have you seen Daybreak?

Comment

you're gonna have to tie him down lol

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                      Have you seen Daybreak?
                      the humans made the humanoid cylons on kobol then later in the colonies.

Comment

the humans made the humanoid cylons on kobol then later in the colonies.
                        That statement is not supported by fact. The only fact concerning the origins of the Cylons is that by the time of the nuclear war on Earth, the entire planet was predominately, if not entirely, Cylon. There is no evidence that the 13th tribe was entirely Cylon when it departed Kobol, nor is there evidence it was entirely Human or some combination thereof. To take the fact that Earth was predominately or entirely Cylon and then extrapolate backwards that the Cylons originated on Kobol is an assumption. The facts concerning Kobol are limited. Yes, the 13th tribe left - but there's not information pertaining to the issues that led to their departure.

Comment

Originally posted by Quinn Mallory View Post
                          Hera must have something in her blood that allows her offsprings to be fitter to survive. That's not out of the question.

Up until that point at the end, I was slightly annoyed by how unimportant Hera had become AFTER all that effort to rescue her.
                          Wasn't it Hera's blood which saved someone nearing death, Roslin I think?

Cavil: he hated his body, resurrection was the only thing he longed for, which I suspect he'd use to obtain whatever he wanted.
                          When things went haywire, it was obvious that at best, he would be stuck in this single body, with all his plan screwed and the prospect of having to spend time with the survivors, and possibly be under trial, there was just no way the cynic he was could stand such crap. No frakin' way.
                          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

i re watched daybreak again and i have to say we humans come along way in 150.000 years from building cabins to buildings like new york city.

but i don't think we will ever get to the point of cylons.

ishay
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i stand by what i said earlier. the humans lost...you ask why ?

there are still cylons roaming somewhere among the stars.
                              there are no humans anymore...were now half cylon half human.

the baseship hybrids were right...kara thrace did lead humanity to an end.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              i re watched daybreak again and i have to say we humans come along way in 150.000 years from building cabins to buildings like new york city.

but i don't think we will ever get to the point of cylons.

ishay
                              come back in a couple of hundred years and say that.

Comment

i stand by what i said earlier. the humans lost...you ask why ?

there are still cylons roaming somewhere among the stars.
                                there are no humans anymore...were now half cylon half human.

the baseship hybrids were right...kara thrace did lead humanity to an end.
                                come back in a couple of hundred years and say that.
                                Victories are not neccessarily about utterly defeating the enemy or even walking away the victory in some incredibly huge battle. A victory can be as small and insignificant as just one little aspect of one of the combatants surviving.

I might also point out that you're thinking in very black and white terms when in fact in may be all grey. You've haven't watched Babylon 5 in some time have you? As they say, understanding is a three edged sword - your side, their side and the side of truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X