The Disquiet That Follows My Soul (412)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
    Its a filler episode. Basically, an episode where assorted loose ends not easily placed into others can be dumped. Case in point Adama and Rosalin finally doing the horizontal tango and revelation that Tyrol's son its his.
    Horizontal tango? Hahahaha, that's great.

Sounds like Cally had a bit of the Horizontal tango going on too.

If anything, this will push the Chief even further away from the Colonials. Now he has no vestiges of attachment to them; his wife offed herself (so he thinks) and his 'son' is human. Poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
      Its a filler episode. Basically, an episode where assorted loose ends not easily placed into others can be dumped. Case in point Adama and Rosalin finally doing the horizontal tango and revelation that Tyrol's son its his.
      I just thought of this...

Why did Cally try to airlock Nicky if she knew Tyrol wasnt the father, and therefore knew he wasnt a cylon? She would still be alive, unless she was trying to kill herself and her son? Sounds a bit like a plot hole.

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
      Horizontal tango? Hahahaha, that's great.

Sounds like Cally had a bit of the Horizontal tango going on too.

If anything, this will push the Chief even further away from the Colonials. Now he has no vestiges of attachment to them; his wife offed herself (so he thinks) and his 'son' is human. Poor guy.
      Everyone on BSG has a Horizontal tango going on. They should of named the show Battlestar Horizontal Tango.
      sigpic

Comment

Why did Cally try to airlock Nicky if she knew Tyrol wasnt the father, and therefore knew he wasnt a cylon? She would still be alive, unless she was trying to kill herself and her son? Sounds a bit like a plot hole.
        Keep going... maybe they can do a 'take back' on this episode...

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          I just thought of this...

Everyone on BSG has a Horizontal tango going on. They should of named the show Battlestar Horizontal Tango.
          "Admiral, hump drive is spooled up and ready to go!"
          "HUMP!"

"That star is 9 par-sex away!"

"Frak Earth, let's go to Sextan_B"

Man, they could make a whole show of sexual innuendos.

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
            "Admiral, hump drive is spooled up and ready to go!"
            "HUMP!"

"That star is 9 par-sex away!"

"Frak Earth, let's go to Sextan_B"

Man, they could make a whole show of sexual innuendos.
            LOL, I am being a little overdramatic, the entire show is not all about who is fraking who, but a good portion of it is.
            sigpic

Comment

Filler or not, I think this episode served a vital purpose for what is to come.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, I LOVED the episode, and I thought tons of stuff happened.

Adama and Roslin were awesomely adorable!

Nicky is Hotdog's son? WTF? (did Hotdog and Cally ever share a scene?) Then again, that wraps up a dangling plot point so we can move on to awesomer stuff, so no complaints there.

Best. Line. Ever. "I need a drink." I love Tigh. And Tigh and Caprica holding hands? A bit surreal..... Glad to see the awesome medic back.

And GAETA leading the uprising on Galactica!? Oh no! I adore Gaeta! Poor guy can't come out of this well.

Baltar needs to do something besides preach. But maybe he and his followers will be a deciding force during the uprising.

Love the random details about the trouble on Galactca, garbage in the corridor, a civillian being arrested in the background.....Zarek seems lucky to get a nice big cell all to himself.

Comment

For the record, I honestly didn't expect *any* comments regarding my horizontal tango comment.
                  The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Nicky is Hotdog's son? WTF? (did Hotdog and Cally ever share a scene?) Then again, that wraps up a dangling plot point so we can move on to awesomer stuff, so no complaints there.
                    No, awesomer stuff has been abandoned by this move... why did Baltar's mental 6 have to be telling the only version of the truth, or future?

Why not have a handful, a dozen hybrid babies? Maybe they're all hybrid babies... Taht's about where the show is after last week... why worry about the promises of Baltar's insane dreams? Hard to end a series - it's awfully soapy these days.

Comment

Well Zarek has been revealed to be the same as he's been since he was introduced in season 1. And Gaeta's a douche bag. I have to say that I'm not too hopeful where the fleet's headed. Come on Zarek, there's less than 36,000 people left in the entire human race and all you can do is think about yourself. This episode was good, it had me on the side of Lee and Admiral Adama and made me hate Zarek but also made me REALLY hate Gaeta and I used to love Gaeta as a character since the miniseries. All in all good episode, the very possibility of civil war between the last rememants of humanity is something to look forward to. Can't wait til next week.

Comment

This one was a little dull. Definitely not a favorite. Mostly political stuff. But....it looks like the VP is gonna....along with Gaeta....and other rebels....are gonna have uprising.

And.....how come Gaeta all of a sudden in the spotlight? Where has he been? How about that whole cylon bashing he did with Kara in the Mess Hall? What all of a sudden Gaeta's a cylon bigot?

I'm not sure I like Lee as politician. He's gotten so dull. I prefer him in the military as ranking officer. I mean....I love Lee....he's still my favorite character. It's just like he doesn't do much anymore. I liked it when he was in the action better.

And....the whole Six and Saul thing just creeps me out.

And.....how about Tyrol not being the father of Callie's son? That just came out of left field for me.

And.....really did NOT need to see Bill and Laura in bed together. (*tries to shake image from mind*)
                        sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          baltar's situation is a set up for later eps. because i'm willing to bet his religious group will play a major role in the rebellion. and it was nice to see james callis with short hair, FINALLY.

lol baltar's group will probably be against the zarek/gaeta group rebellion. looking at his past and such

Comment

This episode wouldn't have been nearly as bad as it was if they'd started at the end instead of putting all the stuff that nobody cares about first. The interesting part of this episode was the rebellion. They should've started with the Quorum vote and the tanker jumping away then show Zarek in the brig and all that stuff.

I think Zarek is my favorite character now. Is it just me or are him and Geata the only main/important characters that actually get it? I don't care if Adama thinks holding hands with the Cylons and skipping and singing is gonna make everything look like sunshine and lollypops... 50 billion people were killed in cold blood and Zarek is the only one that seems to give a ****.

And Geata - These people are supposed to be military and the only one willing to stand up to Starbuck is the guy with one leg. It's not like Starbuck is that tuff. She got in a cat-fight with the least physically intimidating Cylon model and a boxing match that ending in... hugging. And these people are acting like John Wayne just walked into the saloon every time she gets up. All Geata had to do was call her out and put her in her place. I like his character.

It's a damn shame the writers are more than likely gonna either kill off both of those characters
                            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                              I'm not sure I like Lee as politician. He's gotten so dull. I prefer him in the military as ranking officer. I mean....I love Lee....he's still my favorite character. It's just like he doesn't do much anymore. I liked it when he was in the action better.
                              I'd love it if they put him back in a viper.

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                              And....the whole Six and Saul thing just creeps me out.
                              You don't like Anna Nicole Six?
                              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

How much you wanna bet that the child the Six is going to have is, in some freaky way, going to be
                                Spoiler:
                                Ellen Reborn?
                                That would be crazy!
                                sigpic
                                Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Working...
                                X