Six of One (402)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
    yes thankfully they are pretty much divorced but I still dont like seeing Kara and Lee sappy crap I just hope with lee being off the galactica that we get to see Lampkin(sp?) the lawyer from the S3 finally again he was great >_>
    This is a GREAT time to bring Lampkin back. They must!
    Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
    Sadly I didnt catch the number but I wonder what they are going to do with the Cavils and what not box them like #3? infact I think this is the perfect opportunity to bring the xenabot back

oh and hopefully 6 and gang take a few pages from the human history book and dont treat their minions like crap
    I hope they unbox the 3s and don't box anyone else.....I want to see all the cylons work out their problems together like the big dysfunctional mechanical family that they are. You wouldn't stick your control freak sibling in cold storage! (wellllll.....)

Cavil = 1
    Leoben = 2
    Deana = 3
    Simon = 4
    Doral = 5
    Natalie/Caprica/etc. = 6
    ? = 7
    Sharon = 8
    ? = 9
    ? = 10
    ? = 11
    ? = 12

Comment

baltar seeing his internal self pwn all ....i nearly jumped out of my chair and screamed .....another damn twist we didn't see coming

poor pooor tori .....i don't like her but damn how low can you be to get talked into that so easily
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Another great episode. The scene I liked best: Roslin and Adama. They are emotionally close; they know exactly what to say to wound each other the most. I really felt for Roslin when she discovered her hair was falling out. Looks like the hidden Cylons are having weekly meetings. I loved how Tigh described Baltar there. The beginning of the Cylon split...whoa. Can't wait to see what this will bring. And Starbuck gets her own ship to prove she's not insane and knows where Earth is. Maybe we'll have a split narrative like the first season, with part focusing on the fleet, part on Kara's ship, at least for a few episodes.

The only thing I wasn't thrilled with was the Lee/Kara bit. I've never liked that ship and I hope it won't be a driving factor in the rest of the season. I also wonder why Tori felt the need to sleep with Baltar.

Next week looks great as well.

Comment

Hey guys,

New member here!

Quick question. I missed the convo between Tori and Baltar after he told her "you should be thankful that have an abundance of feeling" cause I got an important phone call. What did they say?

Comment

Yeah, my least favorite bits were Baltar getting some action...again () and the Lee/Kara, Lee/Dee scenes. The quadrangle of doom last season really dissolved all of my interest in the latter. Blech.

Comment

lol i wonder how long they will keep baltar doing it with tory? hm with head baltar talking about how special and fragile she is. you might think he is going to stay with her

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                Yeah, my least favorite bits were Baltar getting some action...again () and the Lee/Kara, Lee/Dee scenes. The quadrangle of doom last season really dissolved all of my interest in the latter. Blech.
                Love boat in space. LOL!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                  well atleast the love Quadangle of DOOM!!! seems to have been dropped kicked out the window after these few scenes as lee and Kara are not going to be seeing each other for a good few episodes yay! or atleast bumped down to love triangle DOOM!!! till Kara and Anders are split up

Comment

i have no problem with baltar frakking around ....the guys been through a lot

ron did say that they wanted to return baltar back to the old days

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                      Another great episode. The scene I liked best: Roslin and Adama. They are emotionally close; they know exactly what to say to wound each other the most. I really felt for Roslin when she discovered her hair was falling out. Looks like the hidden Cylons are having weekly meetings. I loved how Tigh described Baltar there. The beginning of the Cylon split...whoa. Can't wait to see what this will bring. And Starbuck gets her own ship to prove she's not insane and knows where Earth is. Maybe we'll have a split narrative like the first season, with part focusing on the fleet, part on Kara's ship, at least for a few episodes.
                      That was painful- they sure knew how to wound each other, yet I can't help but think yay! Cause they'll reconcile soon.....but then she'll die. Frak!

It went by so quick I wonder if I was imagining it, but was that picture Laura shot of her and Adama?

Please don't let that be an omen.....

I like the idea of a split story narrative with Starbuck heading to Earth one way, the fleet the other. And then there are the cylons....three way split storyline?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        i have no problem with baltar frakking around ....the guys been through a lot

ron did say that they wanted to return baltar back to the old days
                        Dude, they've been trying to develop Baltar's character for like 3 years now, now he is back where he started.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          Dude, they've been trying to develop Baltar's character for like 3 years now, now he is back where he started.
                          i prefer this over the baltar of season 3

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            i prefer this over the baltar of season 3
                            The Baltar of season three was messed up.....but he had to go through all of that to get back this place, where he has the humour and vices of season one, but compiled with the experience of the last two seasons.....should make for a very interesting arc this season.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                              It went by so quick I wonder if I was imagining it, but was that picture Laura shot of her and Adama?

Please don't let that be an omen.....
                              Yep, and the bullet hit right between them too. Disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                                The Baltar of season three was messed up.....but he had to go through all of that to get back this place, where he has the humour and vices of season one, but compiled with the experience of the last two seasons.....should make for a very interesting arc this season.....
                                yes it does

atleast he isnt contemplating stealing an old grannies chance of survival like he did in the Miniseries...

Comment

Working...
                                X