No announcement yet.

Could there be another BSG movie ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there's still room within the existing BSG timeframe for some storytelling, personally. What the mysterious cataclysm on Kobol was....life on original Earth leading up to its destruction, the Final Five stopping the First Cylon War and creating the eight human cylons, and Cavil's uprising. What the Cylons were up to during the "One Year Later" interim.

Lots of possiblities.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

yea i doubt their would rebuild the sets just to see galactica again?
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Id like to see a movie (pilot?) set in the present day where the metal cylons come back to earth to say HI and nasa finds BSG parked on the south pole of the moon.

Comment

I would like to see a movie or mini-series showing how the colonists and cylons handled the new Earth, maybe have it jump through the timeline to some of our historic eras, like the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans and into modern day and how the cylons affected our history. We all know the strong link between our ancient civilizations and the colonists names, gods and culture. Cylons live longer, the 5 lived 1000s of years, so it wouldn't be a stretch to see Athena, Six, the 4 and others live longer and play roles in our history.

Comment

Working...
          X