Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could there be another BSG movie ?

Hey everyone im a new fan to BSG !!!

I purchased seasons 1 and 2 yesterday and have been hooked right away.. i plan to get the rest of the season this weekend. But i was wondering if there have been any movies that have come out or if there are plans to make a new film. I think the way the CIC is set up is great and Admiral Adama is a great character along with Dr.Beltar and the maddam President ! Anyone with any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks everyone
    sigpic
    Kenton Canada

There is the "Razor" movie about the Pegasus.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      There is the "Razor" movie about the Pegasus.
      Well, there's also "The Plan", but the question is: "could there be another BSG movie?"

Personally, I don't think that it's very likely if you mean Adama/Roslin/Starbuck/Apollo/Baltar and that cast. However, for other stories in that universe, we already are anticipating "Blood and Chrome", set during the Cylon War.
      sigpic
      Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
        Well, there's also "The Plan", but the question is: "could there be another BSG movie?"

Personally, I don't think that it's very likely if you mean Adama/Roslin/Starbuck/Apollo/Baltar and that cast. However, for other stories in that universe, we already are anticipating "Blood and Chrome", set during the Cylon War.
        yeah I have seen the Plan but i have never seen Razor whats this Blood and chrome about and who would be in it ??
        sigpic
        Kenton Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Kenton-Atlantis View Post
          yeah I have seen the Plan but i have never seen Razor whats this Blood and chrome about and who would be in it ??
          It goes back to events of the first Cylon War. We were given some glimpses of it in some webisodes while BSG was on that focused on a young William Adama as a Viper pilot.

Could there be another BSG movie? Imo, no. Nothing really left to cover.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
            It goes back to events of the first Cylon War. We were given some glimpses of it in some webisodes while BSG was on that focused on a young William Adama as a Viper pilot.

Could there be another BSG movie? Imo, no. Nothing really left to cover.
            Um, theres the final 5 and the 3,000+ years history behind them. A movie set on there Earth showing what happened to it. Show them set off for there journey to the 12 colonies and there eventual meeting with the colonial cylons

Comment

If a potential future movie is going to be as "good" as The Plan, I hope that it doesn't get made.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

no the sets are gone and anything post daybreak wouldn't make sense
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Is Blood and Chrome not supposed to be about when Adama was young !!!
                  sigpic
                  Kenton Canada

Comment

Well Young as in when he was still a rookie Viper Jock yeah.

As for the sets being sold off, if Galactica was going to feature heavily then obviously they might just invest in new sets. Afterall it's suposed to be the Battlestar Back in its prime 40 years ago. It might look a tad different in places.

Additionally I still don't get everyones beef with the plan was. I still really enjoyed it.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      Additionally I still don't get everyones beef with the plan was. I still really enjoyed it.
                      , I just saw it as an extended episode that tied up some loose ends and gave us another look in the Cavil/Number One character. Of course it's going to be disappointing if you watched it thinking it would be the finale, that was Daybreak after all.
                      Mia: Don't you hate that?
                      Vincent: Hate what?
                      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                        Well Young as in when he was still a rookie Viper Jock yeah.

As for the sets being sold off, if Galactica was going to feature heavily then obviously they might just invest in new sets. Afterall it's suposed to be the Battlestar Back in its prime 40 years ago. It might look a tad different in places.

i agree completely !! i thought it was awesome !!
                        sigpic
                        Kenton Canada

Comment

The plan was fine. Anyone who thinks it was bad has obviously never seen any of the 'Original Features' Syfy have shown. Some of those are beyond awful.

Comment

No I've seen a few of Syfy's god-awful original movies. I still think The Plan sucks. And I love BSG to the point of firmly feeling it's one of my favourite sci-fi shows ever, so it's pretty anticlimactic that The Plan is the last BSG to get made
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

and i think the plan was awesome. assuming there's another movie post daybreak what would be the story? 1 million light years from everything that happen during the series it can't be the cylons again.
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X