Another BSG spin-off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
    I don't think this BSG series has enough "meat" to make another spin-off.

It's not like stargate, or even star trek... where the story line is almost limitless. There is only so much you can do with this show, before it just gets really silly.
    Maybe, maybe not. But I do know this....I'm starting a Battlestar RPG and I'm shamelessly using this board/message to advertize it ! *Insert evil laughter* (What I can I say, I'm evil.)
    Last edited by Janus; 05 April 2010, 07:27 AM. Reason: I'm a villian and thus do not need to justify editing this post ! Muahahaha !
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I'd rather them concentrate on Caprica and make sure we get a good 5 seasons out of that before they start another spin off..

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
        I'd rather them concentrate on Caprica and make sure we get a good 5 seasons out of that before they start another spin off..
        assuming it can even get a 2nd season
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It should, if it doesnt then theres little point in doing another spin off having had a failed one...

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
            It should, if it doesnt then theres little point in doing another spin off having had a failed one...
            I thought the whole point was to have another one lined up specifically in case Caprica fails, to go back to a more successful formula - space opera.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
              Something that takes place on Earth 2,000 years in the past. And really looks at the orgins of the Five!!!
              I agree...like I posted in another area, would be cool to see how cylon/colonists affected our history. Maybe have it set in Greek/Roman or Egyptian eras, or the Scottish area where Galen went...have some of the orig. 5 (well 4 since Tori is dead) and some of the others like Six, Athena and others...since the cylons live 1000s of years.

Comment

Working...
              X