• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frack no.
    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

I use frack in real life. Even at work. It's funny because most of the colleagues don't know BSG and the meaning of "frack".

Comment

Yep. I do use Frack on occassion.
        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

not used frack but ive heard (and often used) fack. the original is often used (by me ) if fack doesnt do it
          sigpic

Comment

Yup all the fraking time. And sometimes I will use frell to amuse my boyfriend.

Comment

I use Frac, my daughter uses Frac, I have wore a BSG tee, with WTF in the middle and What the Frac on it to work. Frell is good, too, and gourin. Of course when watching a whole series tend to use the words from them more at the time. I will even through in an occasionally Feeldr'cob (sp), from time to time.

I used to work in the oil field and we fracked wells all the time.

Comment

lol, frak and godsdamnit are probably my most used "swear" words... which aren't actually swearwords Its just a way of expressing yourself as effectively as swearing.. but is funnier since lots don't get it

Comment

I'm a fan of "Oh balls!". I've even gotten one of my friends to saying it.

Comment

Since English isn't my native language I don't use "frack" but I think it's a lovely substitute for the "F-bomb" so I sure would use it if I had the opportunity.

Comment

well since the dutch are so adept with english cursewords I use words like them all the times, inclu Frack!

www.darkarmada.nl
                      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Frak has now superceded the usual F-word in my vocabulary. To me, it actually sounds even more satisfying and has more impact than it's hugely overused real world counterpart (not that I have a problem with swearing, I do it a lot, I just get bored of hearing people speak with F*** being every other word).

On occasion I will use Babylon 5's "abso-fragging-lutely damn it!".

I use other ersatz swear words too, like 'Jebus!' or 'Jebus Cripes!'.
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

I only started this thread for a laugh, I didn't think people would really reply or anything... awesome!
                          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Frak me sideways...I thought I was the only one

I use it every day, even in coursework lol
                            sigpic
                            Made by Aragon101

Spoiler:
                            Episode III: Phantasm.
                            "Shadows are patient, shadows just wait...'til they cover the occeans, the cities...the whole of the world. Shadows always win."

Comment

Not really. I do use the Farscape term "Frell" sometimes though

Comment

Actually surprisingly 'Frack' slips into my speach here and there. Usually at work when I don't want to say actually swear words.
                                MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                                MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                                POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                                CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                                GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                                VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                                FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X