Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use frack and frick..

Comment

I do myself but not too many times, I've heard quiet a few say it in iRacing where swearing will get you suspended for a week or two, frak seems to be the chosen alternative there to sidestep the rules.

Comment

my cousin uses every variation of frak you can think of he is far more obsessed with this series then me

Comment

Yup.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Frak yeah. Though my 9 year old son watches the original BSG so he knows I'm swearing but finds it funny.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I do indeed use it in situations where I don't feel comfortable dropping an F-bomb. Or when I am alone, mumbling to myself.

Now 'Godsdamned'...I have pretty much totally replaced it's Earth alternative for that one. My friends have picked up on it from time to time, but don't watch BSG so they didn't really know what was going on. Hah!
              Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
              http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Beckmen View Post
                I do indeed use it in situations where I don't feel comfortable dropping an F-bomb. Or when I am alone, mumbling to myself.
                F-bomb.... haha
                I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I use it quite often. Everyone knows what it means now or they think i'm just avoiding saying something worse so no one thinks it's weird.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

My wife has said I have a very foul mouth (Calm, mad, pissed, infuriated, yadda).

When I started watching BSG I had to do a few double takes when I heard that word. I thought it was pure Genius for them to use that word instead of the dreaded "F-BOMB). I have integrated Frak into my personal Lexicon. I use all the variations.

Frak
                    Frak me
                    Frak you
                    Frakker
                    Motherfrakker
                    Frakking
                    Frakkin
                    Frakked
                    Frak those frakking frakers
                    Clusterfrak
                    Frak's sake
                    Frakwit (yes I use it today actually in reference to my dumb neighbor)
                    Guaran-frakkin-tee
                    and
                    Frakking A

I have used that word at work, with friends, on the phone, on facebook and myspace and my own website.

I have used it so much that my son (who is 9) has started using it. His mom and I don't mind, it is better then using the "F-Bomb". However his grandmother is a hard core anti-cussing Christian (I have no issues with Christians). He used it in front of her and I thought she was going to fall over. Her daughter is a BSG fan and she knows what it is suppose to mean.

I have even gotten into a argument with my frakwit neighbor and called him a frakking moron and a I told him to go frak himself.

I have gotten weird looks as well, especially when I am at work. People look at me like I have 6 heads on my shoulders.

I enjoy the uniqueness of the word. And I am honored to have found it, and I also feel that every time I use it I am honoring BSG
                    Spins and turns, angles and curves, the shape of dreams half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of Earth and touch the face of perfection. A perfect face, a perfect lace, find a perfect world for the end of Kara Thrace.
                    End of line.

Comment

I say it all the bloody time, and everyonce in a while I even say the godsdamnit, excelent way of being unique and hip in my school
                      I even got someone else saying it, who does not watch the show.

Comment

nope, as english insults i'm using only "bloody hell" or "what the heck" .
                        sigpic

Comment

Me. Despite the fact that my Dad is also a BSG fan and therefore always gets the reference.
                          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Yeah it entered my vocabulary quite naturally
                            He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                            He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                            And he's wonderful.

Comment

I much prefer "frell" or "gorram". As for hell, "yotz" and "hezmana" serve me nicely as well.

Anybody else here use "Shatner!" as an expletive?
                              sigpic
                              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

i use frak and frell all the time. I love how it confuses people in school so much.
                                thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Working...
                                X